Sponsored

Wheel Spacer Sizing

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I know people have just started getting their cars, but was wondering if anyone has measured fender gap, or even eyeballed the demo's at the dealer to see roughly what size spacer we should be running? Also do the stock rims have the same pocket to allow for the 15mm and smaller spacers to fit like the FL5 does?
Sponsored

Trajectory009

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra 6MT, 21 TLX Type S, 24 Interga Type S
I know people have just started getting their cars, but was wondering if anyone has measured fender gap, or even eyeballed the demo's at the dealer to see roughly what size spacer we should be running? Also do the stock rims have the same pocket to allow for the 15mm and smaller spacers to fit like the FL5 does?
Rims do have the pockets for the spacers

OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the warning, hopefully I have better luck with the Type S rims. Sadly my spacers already arrived, will try them out once I get the car. Still trying to see if the OEM wheel locks will work also, as others have had issues with the spacer studs being too long.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IMO, happy with the front, wouldn't want to personally go wider, but should have done 20mm in the back.

Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So they fit the OEM rims, without dremel work?

Looks fantastic... gonna have to grab a couple sets if it's plug and play.

These are the ones, yeah?
Yes everything fits and those look right, 15mm. One note, torquing them down to 94ft/lbs was a chore. Thought my torque wrench was broken (will need a deep socket to clear studs.) Also don't forget anti-seize.

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Yes everything fits and those look right, 15mm. One note, torquing them down to 94ft/lbs was a chore. Thought my torque wrench was broken (will need a deep socket to clear studs.) Also don't forget anti-seize.
Those look great, especially with the splash guards!!!

Could you post a couple of pics...one of the side profile. One square from the back corner to see how flush, and one standing next to front wheel and shooting straight down from above fender and over front wheel?

I like the LCM the more I see it, these spacers look perfect...thx.