Sponsored

Your choice of coating, sealant, or wax?

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
I’ve been using Sonax ceramic. I use the 3 in 1 sometime, but mostly the ceramic spray and the ultra slick detailed. Super easy to use.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra ASpec w/Tech, 10 Mazda Miata MX5
I have both my Integra and my wife’s 2021 RAV4 coated with Ceramic Pro. I didn’t do the job myself, had a local detailer do the work. Very happy with the results, easy to keep the car clean. I take it in once a year for a refresh. Still have to wax the Miata every now and then.

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
On previous cars I have used Wolfgang brand detailing products, including their “Deep Gloss Sealant.” This would keep the car looking good for 4-6 months, and I could always put a coat of P21S carnauba on top for extra depth. I still have a bunch of the product so I’ll keep using it on the ITS, and evaluate a DIY ceramic down the road.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Since tghis popped back up I'll add that I'm now using the Suma spray ceramic product. Much like the turtle wax spray, it's something you'll need to add every 3-6 months, but you can do the whole car in 15-20 min. Assuming you are regularly washing and such, should be easy to re-apply. I actually clayed the front end of my wife's car prior to application. Came out really great.

Solid product.

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
I've used a myriad of things. For spray on, nothing is quick and awesome like old school opti seal. One cheapo bottle does like 60 cars, it's incredible. Touch up once per year and you're good to go.

These days I look for more durable so I use Adam's graphene advanced 10h Ceramic. Very temperamental, but amazing durability. I've used ceramic pro, it's great too. I top off yearly with adams spray on ceramic. If I have to polish at all, I reapply two coats to the panel and move on.
Sponsored