Sponsored

Canada ordering

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
There was also a black one that was available for viewing. Don't think the differences would be noticeable on darker colours.

With that being said, it seems like the first Canadian batch are all white/black. They said Blue will arrive later this summer, but didn't mention any other colours.

Do you have a reservation?
Yes I’m first on the list for the “second wave” arriving in the Winter. I indicated my preferences as: White, Carbon, Blue and my sales guy says I’m pretty much guaranteed my first preference (even if it changes by then).
Sponsored

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Btw, that white paint “panel mismatch” looks terrible to me in the Jay Leno video inside his “garage”. I need to see one in person to really get an accurate gauge though. @wontondon

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
I went to see one of the White Type S @ Pickering Acura in person yesterday and notice the colour being off between the front bumper and hood. It's a little concerning but it was dirty and needed to go through PDI so I'm hoping it's not that bad.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
Easy fix, but I wish that body coloured lower lip on the front bumper was black as well. If I end up with one, that'll be one of the first things I do.

Sponsored

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
My allocation reached the dealer yesterday - went through PDI today and will be ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Went to check it out today at the dealer. It was parked beside an A Spec in the same colour, and the type S just looks so much meaner. The width of the vehicle stood out in particular. Fit and finish were fine by my standards. All panels were well aligned. The white on plastic vs white on metal did show a sight difference in tone, but it's minor enough to let slide.
Very nice, congrats to you brother! Today is a good day 🥳

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Picked up the car today! Have only driven it home like a grandma, so will hold off saying anything regarding performance/limits.

However, the exhaust note in Sport+ is really nice with pops and burbles while shifting. It also rides very well, much better than expected given its CTR roots.

10/10 would buy again.

PXL_20230624_152927253.jpg

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Picked up the car today! Have only driven it home like a grandma, so will hold off saying anything regarding performance/limits.

However, the exhaust note in Sport+ is really nice with pops and burbles while shifting. It also rides very well, much better than expected given its CTR roots.

10/10 would buy again.

PXL_20230624_152927253.jpg
Beauty! Going to leave off the front-plate and risk the ticket, long term? Might be worth the risk depending on how much and where you drive!

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I went to see these cars at Markham Acura today. It looks like some lucky people will be able to pick up their cars very soon.... :thumbsup:

Still a long wait for mine... ☹

IMG_5491.jpg
Thanks for posting this! I had a bit of doubt about getting it in black (was the only one available within a month). This is probably the first true to life black one and I think I can definitely get behind it. My preference would be blue but realistically it would be harder to get. I was shown a bar graph on number of units for each color they're planning to produce. Blue was a tiny fraction compare to black and white and has the least number of units planned. I think black and white make up easily 3/4 if not st least half. Would be easier to get tiger eye pearl than blue.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Thanks for posting this! I had a bit of doubt about getting it in black (was the only one available within a month). This is probably the first true to life black one and I think I can definitely get behind it. My preference would be blue but realistically it would be harder to get. I was shown a bar graph on number of units for each color they're planning to produce. Blue was a tiny fraction compare to black and white and has the least number of units planned. I think black and white make up easily 3/4 if not st least half. Would be easier to get tiger eye pearl than blue.
where did you see the bar graph with planned production? did a dealer show you?

Sponsored

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Beauty! Going to leave off the front-plate and risk the ticket, long term? Might be worth the risk depending on how much and where you drive!
Good eye! This will be in storage during winter, so I may risk it until the first ticket, at which point the wife will probably drill two holes herself.

There is a company out there called Sly Brackets who may be able to provide a no drill front license solution.

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
My dealer has mentioned that other colours besides white or black is coming next year. Has anyone heard that from their dealer? I have an apex blue on order would like to get it sooner then later.

acklam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S; IS 500; Boxster; Gallardo SL
My #1 preference is Tiger Eye, but it sounds like there won't be any coming to Canada this year in this color. Most cars coming this year are white or black. I am told Silver may be a possibility this year too.

acklam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S; IS 500; Boxster; Gallardo SL
Just put in my deposit for a Tiger Eye @ Markham Acura (through Dilawri). Next year allocation, but I currently have an A-Spec so I can wait. Excited!
I placed my deposit back in March and also asked for Tiger Eye. Hope I will get my car before or at same time as you. Otherwise I will be very mad.
Sponsored