Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Installed RV6 downpipe and PRL front pipe.

I didn't want to take the intake pipe off since I didn't have a replacement gasket. It is possible to do the job with out removing it. PIA the heat shield on the stock CAT is huge. All the bolts and studs on the turbo broke free very easily and I replaced with titanium hardware from rampage.
To remove the cat I did pull the lower stud on the turbo. This gave me enough room to pull the cat out and replace it with the rv6.
PRL downpipe did not have studs on the outlet side like the factory did. To use the provide through bolts I had to remove the entire plastic covering underneath. Getting a wrench behind to tighten the bolts still proved difficult. Got everything done in about 4 or 5 hours.
I started on the ground breaking the DP bolts loose then pulled it up some service ramps. Performed the rest of the work on the race ramps.
Cat was pretty hot after moving it which took some additional time cooling so I could handle.
No codes yet but will let you know if any pop-up.

20230806-1.jpg

20230806-2.jpg

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Installed RV6 downpipe and PRL front pipe.

I didn't want to take the intake pipe off since I didn't have a replacement gasket. It is possible to do the job with out removing it. PIA the heat shield on the stock CAT is huge. All the bolts and studs on the turbo broke free very easily and I replaced with titanium hardware from rampage.
To remove the cat I did pull the lower stud on the turbo. This gave me enough room to pull the cat out and replace it with the rv6.
PRL downpipe did not have studs on the outlet side like the factory did. To use the provide through bolts I had to remove the entire plastic covering underneath. Getting a wrench behind to tighten the bolts still proved difficult. Got everything done in about 4 or 5 hours.
I started on the ground breaking the DP bolts loose then pulled it up some service ramps. Performed the rest of the work on the race ramps.
Cat was pretty hot after moving it which took some additional time cooling so I could handle.
No codes yet but will let you know if any pop-up.

20230806-1.jpg

20230806-2.jpg
Very curious to hear how you like this upgrade after a few drives

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I went to the Caffeine and Octane car show at Town Center Mall Kennesaw GA and there were 3 white ITS. Anyone from this forum own one of these cars?

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Running good. Cold start is a bit louder. No check engine with the included defouler .
MPG is 🔥
20230806_3.jpg

Update.. have a check engine light.. I need a code reader to check it out. Showing a emission issue and rev match is disabled. Saw another post how someone removed the defouler and all was fine. Will report back my findings

Last edited:

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Any noticeable changes in spool time, etc.?
With 60 miles it so nee I haven't really gotten on it. Hit 5k rpms a few times and that's about it.
I will say it's definitely louder. You can hear a lot more in the cabin. I haven't taken it on the highway yet. Will update tomorrow.

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Radium Oil catch can installed. Dropped a bolt and it fell on the aluminum cover plate underneath. I found out this car is so low I can't drive up my race ramps without a board to extend them since it front air intake ports will scrape.
Pretty straight forward install with the catch can similar to the FL5? I've had my eye on it & definitely need this with the Sprint race version filter.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Pretty straight forward install with the catch can similar to the FL5? I've had my eye on it & definitely need this with the Sprint race version filter.
Yep. Same exact installation.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
More vroom

20230806_9.jpg

Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Running good. Cold start is a bit louder. No check engine with the included defouler .
MPG is 🔥
20230806_3.jpg

Update.. have a check engine light.. I need a code reader to check it out. Showing a emission issue and rev match is disabled. Saw another post how someone removed the defouler and all was fine. Will report back my findings
Can you take some videos of the exhaust setup?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Has anyone installed the Spoon rigid collar yet?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango