ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Thanks a ton for the tips! I hate taking interior stuff off. 😆
It's not too bad! I didn't bother trying to take off the side pieces because of the screws, and I didn't have a tiny ratchet so that made it worse. Everything that you'll need to take off for access is just clips.
Sponsored

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Swapped out the arm rest for a Type R armrest.

IMG_4952.jpeg
This is next on my list, can you tell us where you ordered it from? I just installed the Alcantara wheel which should compliment this well. FYI, anybody doing changing out the steering wheel, having an impact wrench and 10mm socket is must (or channel your inner Popeye and eat tons of spinanch)

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
This is next on my list, can you tell us where you ordered it from? I just installed the Alcantara wheel which should compliment this well. FYI, anybody doing changing out the steering wheel, having an impact wrench and 10mm socket is must (or channel your inner Popeye and eat tons of spinanch)
How long did the Alcantara wheel take you? I’m tempted to ask the dealer what they’d charge. I can see what Acura says it should take, so I’m really curious how much they’d try to upcharge me.

Sponsored

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
How long did the Alcantara wheel take you? I’m tempted to ask the dealer what they’d charge. I can see what Acura says it should take, so I’m really curious how much they’d try to upcharge me.
It's real easy, if i had to do it again, not even 10-15 minutes to take off and on. It is scary how easy it is to pop off the airbags (thats if people still steal them).

AHC video makes it look easier but once you get the wheel off (thats held on by the one nut that requires a 10mm Allen to take off) its just 3 simple screws.. pop off and on the trim and transfer the wires over exactly it was and reinstall same way it was taken off. The airbag literally clips back in place and voila. Just make sure you disconnect the batter with a 10mm socket before doin this and that it...really easy if you have an impact wrench. I tried with just a socket tool and good ole elbow grease with no luck. I had to use my Milwaukee M18 1/2 Mid Torque (650lbs) to get it off, my M12 3/8 impact (250lb) didn't have enough strength to get it off. Some people had success using heat

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Honda Automotive Parts (Part #: 83405-T60-A21ZA)

I plan to do he suede wheel, along with some other suede interior pieces, sometime in the near future.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Got the splash guards on. I don’t know how I feel about them yet. Really do stick out in the front.

540 miles in and I finally went for a short night drive. The headlights are wild!

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2908.jpeg

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Installed a dash cam, Thinkware U3000. Couldn't take pics because my dogs had been whining for an hour and a half. I'll post some tomorrow.

Just as much of a PITA as it was on my A Spec 🤣

Sponsored

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Got the splash guards on. I don’t know how I feel about them yet. Really do stick out in the front.

540 miles in and I finally went for a short night drive. The headlights are wild!

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2908.jpeg
They dont really flow with the rest of the car but no mudguards do. I dont plan to PPF and its a daily so I will definitely get them.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I had a chance to drive mine home from Dallas where I bought it. 😜. My family has a couple of places in Utopia and Vanderpool; fun roads to get out there. Thinking of getting out there for the Labor Day Holiday. Only problem is I’m sure my family will want to take the MDX Type S, not the ITS.
Smart family...MDX Type S Advance is a (Family) road trip king...jmho....

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Added tints on tail lights. And replaced the oil cap with Spoon oil cap. I thought the Spoon oil cap complements the metallic Acura logo. Waiting for the Spoon radiator cap as well.
image_50738433_1.jpg
image_67191041.JPG

Ministry

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S (DE5), FL5(sold)
Added tints on tail lights. And replaced the oil cap with Spoon oil cap. I thought the Spoon oil cap complements the metallic Acura logo. Waiting for the Spoon radiator cap as well.
image_50738433_1.jpg
image_67191041.JPG
Looks good. You gonna do the rear sidemarkers? They really stick out now...