Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
your car looks great. Is there any noticeable sound difference with the turbo pipe?
Thanks! So it’s been wet for several days & they salted the roads so I haven’t taken it out yet. Tomorrow tho. All I did was a couple revs but the hood was open & I was in the garage so not a really good environment to be able to confirm. I also have one of the Sprint air filters in there now, but I do think the 2 combined makes for a different sound. I just need to get it on the road to be able to confirm. PRL HVI intake should be available in 1-2 months which would affect the sound a lot more. The Pipercross intake sounds amazing too.
Sponsored

gemini19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT
Did just a few things. Changed the oil & rotated tires. PRL Turbo inlet pipe & turbo blanket. StickerFab drl overlays, CF fuse box & wireless charger cover, shift knob & painted bezel - not really happy with finish, just piano black Hyperdip with a gold “S” - think I’ll just use the SEL trim ultra black in the spring on it. Got a cool dash cam for Christmas!

Still need to get 27won FSB & RV6 RSB on with the rigid collars.

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1123.jpeg

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

IMG_1015.jpeg

IMG_0795.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg
Where did you get the CF fuse box cover?

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K
Thanks! So it’s been wet for several days & they salted the roads so I haven’t taken it out yet. Tomorrow tho. All I did was a couple revs but the hood was open & I was in the garage so not a really good environment to be able to confirm. I also have one of the Sprint air filters in there now, but I do think the 2 combined makes for a different sound. I just need to get it on the road to be able to confirm. PRL HVI intake should be available in 1-2 months which would affect the sound a lot more. The Pipercross intake sounds amazing too.
look forward to an update. youtube said the sprint/spoon filter makes the most noise

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Where did you get the CF fuse box cover?
StickerFab. It’s just a vinyl overlay. But quality & fiber woven in the same direction as the valve cover & heat sink 👍🏽

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
look forward to an update. youtube said the sprint/spoon filter makes the most noise
I have both the standard & race version Sprint filters & use the cheaper one now. Can’t tell a sound or power difference whatsoever & way better filtration. I’ll have to take some closeup pics of the race version. It’s crazy how open it is. The Pipercross sounds incredible though!

Sponsored

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony
Although I have a spare tire in my trunk, I thought it would be useful to also have the Air Compressor in there as well. I carved out a space in my trunk for the Compressor, but first I removed the bottle of Sealant (I'll use that space for something useful, like a tire plug kit). The Compressor works just fine like this.
IMG_0577.JPG

Then I removed the Load Floor and the Foam under it and cut out a section like this using a Stanley Knife followed by a serrated kitchen knife for the deeper sections.
IMG_0571.JPG

The cut out section is 7-1/2" wide by 7-3/4" high (front to back direction).
IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

The Compressor fits like this
IMG_0572.JPG

and looks like this with the Load Floor reinstalled. It's the perfect thickness to support the Load Floor directly over it when closed.
IMG_0574.JPG

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
As promised. pretty easy install. I did have to re-center it a few times.

holding the flat bottom feels better than the perforated leather imo.

4F63FB7E-3B7A-48F9-8773-3F9424924AA7.jpeg
IMG_0952.jpeg
IMG_0958.jpeg
That looks awesome. Going to be on the list of mods I have to do. Thanks for sharing the images.

Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
In CGI land at a stoplight today a new Mercedes E63S with paper tags was next to me. After catching the driver off guard and making it to the golden second gear still ahead I was certain nothing could beat a vehicle that pulls nearly as hard as a BMW M2. In only a few seconds I was proven wrong as it blew past me several car lengths. My driver mod attempts proved futile and there was no chance of redemption. The real travesty here is I didn't get a chance to catch up to provide any lame duck excuses for the embarrassing loss or explain how my FICO score is probably higher than theirs. Next time.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Did this last fall and forgot to post... Added protection for the radiator and intercooler.

In real life, it is almost not visible. Should've used black ty-raps instead of white, but didn't had them when I did this. But again, barely visible in real life.

IMG_2238.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

hypersss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ABP ITS
Did this last fall and forgot to post... Added protection for the radiator and intercooler.

In real life, it is almost not visible. Should've used black ty-raps instead of white, but didn't had them when I did this. But again, barely visible in real life.
I’ve been thinking of doing something like this. Did you remove the bumper to install it?

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I did something similar, but just the lower portion with this grill material
IMG_0604.JPG

and used these black epoxy-coated stainless steel tie wraps to secure it
IMG_0606.JPG

Here's what it looks like from the inside
IMG_0566.JPG

so yes, I had to remove the bumper. It's not too bad if you have a helper.
I plan on installing some mesh too after seeing how large the opening is for the intercooler. (it also gives me another reason to take my bumper off as I have one final black Acura emblem waiting to be installed). Did you use the instructions from one of the accessories installation guides? I'll be doing this project on my own, any particular tips or pointers?

I was looking on Amazon at "Agg Auto" brand of mesh, how did you decide to go with this brand of mesh? What length of mesh did you purchase? I originally was planning to use plastic zip ties and did not know about those metal ones--are there any special tools needed?

Thanks and great writeups
Sponsored