Sponsored

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
Just preordered through two step, they said the first batch is already sold out, expected shipping date is 4/30/24
Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Just preordered through two step, they said the first batch is already sold out, expected shipping date is 4/30/24
Yeah, if anyone wants one before July, you probably have to get a pre-order in now. Glad I ordered mine last night from TSP!

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Yeah, if anyone wants one before July, you probably have to get a pre-order in now. Glad I ordered mine last night from TSP!
I put my preorder in through TSP today as well. I’m glad I looked at the forum today. I completely forgot this was going to start today.

It says expected shipping 4/30 🤞🏼

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Any reason to order through two step? Just a preference? I've been out of the loop until this car

I ordered directly from PRL yesterday 11 min after 11 CST. Pre order opened up late by 10min. They estimate shipping Apr 15. Seems you can still preorder. I just wanted to get my order in as early as possible to get it in an early batch.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Any reason to order through two step? Just a preference? I've been out of the loop until this car

I ordered directly from PRL yesterday 11 min after 11 CST. Pre order opened up late by 10min. They estimate shipping Apr 15. Seems you can still preorder. I just wanted to get my order in as early as possible to get it in an early batch.
I have heard PRL isn't responsive and you want to go through a distributor that responds. TSP is great from what I have read. Most everything I have gotten is through Axion. Mike responds within minutes about any question I have either through email or FB.

Sponsored

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
I have heard PRL isn't responsive and you want to go through a distributor that responds. TSP is great from what I have read. Most everything I have gotten is through Axion. Mike responds within minutes about any question I have either through email or FB.
+1 for TSP customer service, they are on top of their shit.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The other reason is vendors can put in for allotments and it's likely those will be filled prior to any public orders. TSP have 100 intakes coming that likely will be before any PRL website orders. Not sure if other vendors were given the same benefit. It also explains why when new drops come out people on the forums seem to get them at random times, it's probably just which vendors pre-ordered or have the most pull. Public is likely getting screwed.

I ordered 2 backordered parts at the same time, one through TSP and one through PRL. The TSP came first by about 2 months,. Coincidence likely but lesson learned. I will say, PRL communicated well with me through the process, even if it was mostly "new shipment Friday" "sorry, your order wasn't in the shipment, next Friday".

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Did you get your charge pipes yet?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Yep.
Now need to find time to install this along with my MHI...

Good luck! Not sure about the MHI but the charge pipes are annoying

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Good luck! Not sure about the MHI but the charge pipes are annoying
I'm not looking forward to removing the bumper again. I guess with the charge pipes off it might be easier installing the turbo

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not looking forward to removing the bumper again. I guess with the charge pipes off it might be easier installing the turbo
I just went through the full turbo install instructions this morning. Went NOPE, gonna find a shop for this one! Good luck! You doing fuel system at the same time? Might as well just pull the whole engine man, you will already have most of the engine bay out at that point!

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just went through the full turbo install instructions this morning. Went NOPE, gonna find a shop for this one! Good luck! You doing fuel system at the same time? Might as well just pull the whole engine man, you will already have most of the engine bay out at that point!
😂 Yeah hondata HPFP and injectors. Also have the pracworks intake.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hopefully then my PRL preorder and their claim of shipping around April 15 will work out. I did get the order in about a minute after it showed up on their site. Hoping that they're gonna at least process in order.

Definitely agree that they'll likely want to not piss off their biggest business buyers. Fact is, we probably get screwed in Canada anyway. I doubt any of our dealer have much pull so that's why I ended up ordering from the source. I've seen more GR Corolla where I am than fl5 or DE5 so demand isn't the same here. I'll check out TSP for next orders. If anyone knows of a reliable source in Canada, I'm all ears. I know about JRP and Garage 16 and maybe a few small ones. None of them will be at the volume of TSP I feel.

The other reason is vendors can put in for allotments and it's likely those will be filled prior to any public orders. TSP have 100 intakes coming that likely will be before any PRL website orders. Not sure if other vendors were given the same benefit. It also explains why when new drops come out people on the forums seem to get them at random times, it's probably just which vendors pre-ordered or have the most pull. Public is likely getting screwed.

I ordered 2 backordered parts at the same time, one through TSP and one through PRL. The TSP came first by about 2 months,. Coincidence likely but lesson learned. I will say, PRL communicated well with me through the process, even if it was mostly "new shipment Friday" "sorry, your order wasn't in the shipment, next Friday".

Westhaver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hopefully then my PRL preorder and their claim of shipping around April 15 will work out. I did get the order in about a minute after it showed up on their site. Hoping that they're gonna at least process in order.

Definitely agree that they'll likely want to not piss off their biggest business buyers. Fact is, we probably get screwed in Canada anyway. I doubt any of our dealer have much pull so that's why I ended up ordering from the source. I've seen more GR Corolla where I am than fl5 or DE5 so demand isn't the same here. I'll check out TSP for next orders. If anyone knows of a reliable source in Canada, I'm all ears. I know about JRP and Garage 16 and maybe a few small ones. None of them will be at the volume of TSP I feel.
Check out Unity Performance.
Unity Performance - Honda Civic and Acura Integra Parts (unity-performance.com)
Sponsored