OP

Jcoco

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Yes I agree, ITS is great in stock but I’m also not a mechanic and can only do simple things like adding air in tires. I wouldn’t even know how to do my own oil change.

I do have a question though… adding the PRL intake make the turbo sound louder and the blow off value sound louder without any other mods?

thanks,
Yes! A lot louder especially with the BOV. I can send a video later today but even with windows up and in cabin you can still hear the BOV
Sponsored

Cookster703

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra type s
Yes! A lot louder especially with the BOV. I can send a video later today but even with windows up and in cabin you can still hear the BOV
oh my if you could send the video, that would be awesome!

Thanks

OP
OP

Jcoco

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
oh my if you could send the video, that would be awesome!

Thanks
Here are some videos I shot just now after work. Tried my best to get the sound from my phone camera so bear with me lol

Cookster703

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra type s
Here are some videos I shot just now after work. Tried my best to get the sound from my phone camera so bear with me lol

You have me sold, it sounds soooooo good I’m going to purchase over the weekend. Thank you so much for taking the time to make the video.

that color is fire too… never seen one on the road.

OP
OP

Jcoco

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
You have me sold, it sounds soooooo good I’m going to purchase over the weekend. Thank you so much for taking the time to make the video.

that color is fire too… never seen one on the road.
Hell yeah! Glad I could help! When you are doing the install just remember to let the filter sit over night because they tend to have a lot of oil in them, and it’s not necessary to disconnect the batter if you do not want to!

Sponsored

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
I would definitely recommend disconnecting the battery. You have to unplug and remove the ECU.
Sponsored