Sponsored

What spoilers are you guys getting, if any?

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
When you get it, before you pull any adhesive or tighten any bolts, just lay it on the hatch and spend some time moving it around as much as possible, See how it lays the best. The bolts will basically define where it's going to sit. if it won't lay flat and flush on it's own, just know that tightening the bolts will not change this. Also, something I didn't do was completely tighten it down before removing the top of the adhesive strips, This will definitely show you how it's going to sit.

Also, take your time removing the stock spoiler, so you can put it back on if you need to. There's just a bit of adhesive on the ends, other than that just the clips hold it on the trunk, and most of them should be reusable if you're careful.
Thanks for the good advice. I was planning to test fit without pulling the tapes. Good point about care for the OEM spoiler.
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here the gap on mine

20240623_22.jpg

20240623_2.jpg

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Did you put a bead of silicone in there?

That doesn't look as bad as mine. I don't think I will be caulking it.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Did you put a bead of silicone in there?

That doesn't look as bad as mine. I don't think I will be caulking it.
Yeah I could see light coming through in various spots so put some black silicone down.
My mounting bolt locations didn't come with foam seals installed. They shipped them to me so now I have to decide if I want to rip it all apart again or not.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
FYI, I heard back from Jeremie at Artwork again. He is committed to making things right. He's hoping to get an ITS back in his possession for some additional test fitting, and then make some modifications to his mold for better fitment. Stay tuned, this could take some time.

Sponsored

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Between the fitment issues of the Artwork spoilers, to the cost and drilling of the OEM carbon one, I think I’ll just stick with the subtle and classy OEM lip spoiler.

Taking delivery of the car tomorrow and have informed the dealer that I’ll decline the carbon spoiler that I was close to agreeing to.

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
FYI, I heard back from Jeremie at Artwork again. He is committed to making things right. He's hoping to get an ITS back in his possession for some additional test fitting, and then make some modifications to his mold for better fitment. Stay tuned, this could take some time.
Thanks for the info. I’m guessing that I won’t be getting my V2 anytime soon, even though I’ve paid for it. I’d rather have it right

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks for the info. I’m guessing that I won’t be getting my V2 anytime soon, even though I’ve paid for it. I’d rather have it right
G4werkz CF has an oem CF spoiler that reuses just the lip spoiler's existing holes.

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Yeah I could see light coming through in various spots so put some black silicone down.
My mounting bolt locations didn't come with foam seals installed. They shipped them to me so now I have to decide if I want to rip it all apart again or not.
What silicone did you put?

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
@StingertimeNC - I finally took some better pics after adding some sealant. It looks like the bottom front of yours was more off on the mold or something than mine or @Integra23 . Jeremie still taking care of you?

IMG_5981.jpeg

IMG_5982.jpeg

IMG_5983.jpeg

IMG_5984.jpeg

IMG_5986.jpeg

IMG_5985.jpeg

IMG_5987.jpeg

IMG_5988.jpeg