bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am (78 clone)
Lug Nuts
What type and brand lug nuts are you using with your aftermarket wheels? I would like to find the conical equivalent to the rounded / spherical lug nuts our ITS's came with. Closest I could find are the McGard 64074, they look like they will stick out a bit more than OEM do with the current factory 19" wheels.

TPMS
Has anyone found aftermarket TPMS sensors for the 2024+ ITS? I was cross referencing part numbers, it appears the 2020-2022 NSX used the same part number for the TPMS. I am cross referencing the part numbers with other models to make a reference list. It appears there are a few brands we can pick from, including DILL which provides TPMS sensors to Costco. Our TPMS sensors use a 433Mhz frequency and do not require programming other than a short drive over 30 mph.
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Tire rack has the TPMS sensors, they will pair right up. just search on their website for 2024 Type S parts and accessories.

Not sure on the lug nuts. The guy who sold me my new rims sent the set he was using and they were great. Just don't know the specs.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra ASpec w/Tech, 10 Mazda Miata MX5
I just got a set of Mcgard for the winter wheels on my Aspec (tirerack sent chrome nuts for anthracite wheels, not a good look). Not the same size as the Type S but the same style as the ones that you mention. I’ve had good luck with the Mcgard nuts lasting. The cheaper Amazon ones and the tirerack nuts rust out in 3 years.

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am having a bit of a love/hate relationship with Tire Rack. They sell the wheels I want Drag DR-67 in 18" with -40 offset on TireRack and are available for the ITS if I package them with snow tires, but if I go to the regular wheel/tire package option the wheels are not available. I finally gave up and ordered the wheels separately from Discount Tire and will then get tires for them sometime this October (either from TireRack, Discount Tire or Costco). If anyone is curious I am going with 235/40 r18 size tires, they are more common and the size the other Integra models use.

Tire model wise I have narrowed it down to the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 and Pirelli P Zero AS Plus 3, both all-seasonal M+S tires (not snow tires). If I lived 2 hours further north I would go the snow tire route, but in Columbus we see maybe 1-5 days of snow covered roads a year. I just know these 19" summer tires turn into hard plastic below freezing, nearly worthless in cold weather.

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just got a set of Mcgard for the winter wheels on my Aspec (tirerack sent chrome nuts for anthracite wheels, not a good look). Not the same size as the Type S but the same style as the ones that you mention. I’ve had good luck with the Mcgard nuts lasting. The cheaper Amazon ones and the tirerack nuts rust out in 3 years.
I definitely do not want chrome lug nuts, will look way out of place. I am going to get some black open end lug nuts for now and then swap them to closed end McGard or Gorilla lug nuts if I do not find something in a shorter length.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have a picture of the McGard lug nuts with your wheels installed?

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
How do they look with your wheels? The 1990's in me likes the "Neo Chrome" color! The adult version of me will get the black lug nuts of course :)
I don't know yet!! I'm going to use the TEs for winter with all season tires. They're blast bronze but I got neo chrome anyways lol

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't know yet!! I'm going to use the TEs for winter with all season tires. They're blast bronze but I got neo chrome anyways lol
Nice, try to remember to post a pic in this thread when you install them!

Sponsored

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Nice, try to remember to post a pic in this thread when you install them!
No promises, but I will try to remember! I'll definitely post it up in the "what did you do today" thread

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I picked up a set of Project Kics R40 Iconix.
Just need a set of wheels 👀

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I talked to Costco today they have TPMS sensors, they are about $48 each. They suggested that if I could bring Honda/OEM ones they would install them at no cost. I think I will order a set of Honda tpms sensors and bring them in to be on the safe side there will not be any issues.

Part numbers:
* 42753-T6N-E03 (TPMS)
* 42754-TY2-A81 (nut)
* 42755-SHJ-A51 (washer)