Sponsored

Acura ADX is set to be revealed soon!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
The ADX will of course be riding on the same Platform as the Integra but it seems that Acura is going more up market with interior aspects unlike the Integra. Ventilated seats also are a nice touch given nobody in this segment offers it as an option.
IMG_6427.jpeg
IMG_6428.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg
IMG_6430.jpeg
Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I think it's a gussied up Honda HR-V.

Does that ride on the Integra platform too?
If by riding on the Integra platform they mean similar interior options and design language, and the same engines, yes.

They'd be wise to put the Si 1.5 Engine in it OR the K20 from the Accord.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think it's a gussied up Honda HR-V.

Does that ride on the Integra platform too?
Basically yes, same platform, engine and other components. It’s closer to the HR-V which is a given but it has much higher materials over that of the Integra based on Teasers already. We could see the 12.3 inch touchscreen in the ADX with Google OS

Sponsored

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Acura Integra, 2004 WRX, 2016 MDX, 2024 Type S Integra.
I loved pulling my rear panels and the stickers saying ILX. But yes, I feel that it will just be a souped up HRV

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I hope it has AWD , and it doesn’t have the 1.5 with a cvt.
1.5T I believe is confirmed. We might get the 2.0T Type S using the RDX engine in it with 10 speed.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
The ADX will of course be riding on the same Platform as the Integra but it seems that Acura is going more up market with interior aspects unlike the Integra. Ventilated seats also are a nice touch given nobody in this segment offers it as an option.
IMG_6427.jpeg
IMG_6428.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg
IMG_6430.jpeg
My Wife's 2024 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD has ventilated seats and a lot more luxury features then my ITS, including color wheel ambient lighting, automatic liftgate, rear seat ventilation and USB outlets, moon roof, dual 12-in displays, Homelink, etc.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
My Wife's 2024 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD has ventilated seats and a lot more luxury features then my ITS, including color wheel ambient lighting, automatic liftgate, rear seat ventilation and USB outlets, moon roof, dual 12-in displays, Homelink, etc.
Which to me is crazy. Looks like Acura is speeding that up. They need to understand how important it is for consumers to get tech for a an entry level segment. Think that’s why the HR-V lacks so so much in the states. For example in Europe and Japan, the HR-V/ZR-V gets full Pano roof, folding side mirrors, cornering lamps, full digital gauge cluster and power hatch. My HR-V, all though it’s the Sport trim, gets nothing. Cloth seats, manual hatch, no cornering lamps even on EX-L the list goes on. The ADX will fix that and also next year is the Integra’s Refresh so maybe this is a huge hint for that model as well.