SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
That won't fit our cars.

You would want this one
https://www.instagram.com/aero_carbon/
oh snap, i searched for it and didn't even realize i clicked on a different store product.

Is it for sale already or it's a concept? The link to their online shop seems to be broken, and I couldn't find that piece on other sites.
yeah not sure what's going on with their shop link, but there are people who have them, so they are available in some capacity lol

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
You have to DM Aero Carbon on Instagram and they will invoice you. That’s how I ordered a hood scoop insert. Their shop links do not work.
that sounds.....sus.

edit: saw you added a pic - that thing is sick though.

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
You have to DM Aero Carbon on Instagram and they will invoice you. That’s how I ordered a hood scoop insert. Their shop links do not work.

IMG_2822.jpeg
oh word. how much are they selling it for? i definitely want one

that sounds.....sus.
yeah i don't like it honestly but if someone here has already gone through it with no issues i might try my luck anyway

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
I used Paypal to protect myself in case it was fraud. It isn’t cheap at $700 shipped, but it looks good.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I used Paypal to protect myself in case it was fraud. It isn’t cheap at $700 shipped, but it looks good.
Ouch for $700 I want something with a different design than stock . Maybe a bit more aggressive looking .

Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
$700 ?!?!?!
Rear CF spoiler cost less. I guess I'll wait until it's available at $150-$200 price.

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
i just ordered mine. and literally the exact moment i sent the payment to the guy, he messaged me saying the shop website is finally up lol. i edited the opening post with a link to their store, althought the hood scoop is the only thing they currently have for the DE5

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Got mine from Aero Carbon too, you can trust them!

PXL_20240612_142605605~2.jpg
Glad to see I wasn't the only one to paint the drip shield! I 2-toned mine just to tie in the interior & other things I'm adding. Beauty washers with fasteners should be here tomorrow.

IMG_5960.jpeg

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
so i've been meaning to come back and make a topic about it, but i've been super busy for weeks. i did end up biting the bullet and getting it after making this topic, and while i like the way it looks, i want to let everyone know not to bother with it.

first off, it's heinously over-priced. second, the paint on the mesh underneath has already started peeling off on mine in some spots, and i noticed this literally within a couple dozen miles of having it installed. in fact there was already a spot or 2 when i took it out of the box that i didn't notice at first.

i contacted the seller and brought it to his attention with pictures and he literally brushed it off saying it was normal and that i just needed to touch it up with gloss black paint or whatever. i was literally stunned. imagine paying over 3x the price for something that immediately out of the box requires touchup maintenance. i didn't respond, but he can take his over-priced garbage and stick it up his fucking ass.

i can upload some pictures if you want, and i will say that they're not terrible and not really noticeable without being pretty up close, but it's more the principle of over-charging for something that isn't painted sufficiently. plus, the primer or whatever underneath is white, so it contrasts with all the black everywhere else and it becomes one of those things that once you notice it, you can't un-see it.

edit: can anyone else who has this verify if they have had this issue or not? @dmd2005 @maximetardif
Sponsored

Last edited: