Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Found a prl hvi on ebay.."last one".
Someone had it in their "cart" with the notification on item description.

I bought it. Installed it. Sounds good.
So if anyone on here was that person on the bay who had it sitting in your cart.....
snooze u lose
I want that whoosh whoosh.

You feel anything different?
Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I do feel a better throttle response. A lil more pep in its step. The rice crispy's sound is more noticible too.
snapp crackle n pop
Can you hear the turbo noises with the windows up? All the videos seem to be posted with the windows down.

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
Can you hear the turbo noises with the windows up? All the videos seem to be posted with the windows down.
Yes...but. you can't have the radio on. And it is faint. Windows down is the best way to hear as you drive

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Finally installed the PRL HVI. I'd say it's 50% louder than the sprint/spoon air filter. I have the RV6 Bypass Valve and it can easily be heard with windows up.

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Finally installed the PRL HVI. I'd say it's 50% louder than the sprint/spoon air filter. I have the RV6 Bypass Valve and it can easily be heard with windows up.
I'm still waiting on that next batch to ship. Anybody got any news? @lmtlsauto ?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Also.. I didn't receive the PRL TI Adapter piece that had to be ordered separately. It installed fine without it and not sure why you need it.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here's a short sound clip inside the cabin with the window cracked, it's louder than what the mic picked up on my phone.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Here's a short sound clip inside the cabin with the window cracked, it's louder than what the mic picked up on my phone.

Excited to get mine. I NEVER drive with my windows down though so I'm hoping you can hear it over my exhaust still inside the cabin.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Excited to get mine. I NEVER drive with my windows down though so I'm hoping you can hear it over my exhaust still inside the cabin.
Oh you can. I only cracked the windows since I wasn't sure the mic would pick it up.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Oh you can. I only cracked the windows since I wasn't sure the mic would pick it up.
How was the install by the way? I looked at the instructions and it didn't seem too bad. I'm glad I don't have to jack it up and open up the wheelwell like I would before with an AEM CAI that the filter down to the front fender.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How was the install by the way? I looked at the instructions and it didn't seem too bad. I'm glad I don't have to jack it up and open up the wheelwell like I would before with an AEM CAI that the filter down to the front fender.
The HVI was pretty simple. I did the charge pipes, HEL intercooler , and acuity linkages at the same time.
The sound you hear on mine is from the RV6 Bypass valve the factory wont have the high pitch sound and only a whoosh of air.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
The HVI was pretty simple. I did the charge pipes, HEL intercooler , and acuity linkages at the same time.
The sound you hear on mine is from the RV6 Bypass valve the factory wont have the high pitch sound and only a whoosh of air.
Ok. thanks for mentioning that. I'll manage my expectations then.

intake, exhaust, wheels and springs for me right now while I'm under the warranty.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ok. thanks for mentioning that. I'll manage my expectations then.

intake, exhaust, wheels and springs for me right now while I'm under the warranty.
What's a warranty? 😉
Sponsored