Last edited:

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I would hope but of it mayains the 9" I doubt it. The b and o is only on top trim MDX for now. Not sure if the refreshed TLX got it.
I think you need a midyear refresh for that
Bang and Olufsen

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

jnotguilty_21

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi Q7 and Acura Integra Type S
Has there been any info regarding when the 2025 ITS will be announced / released? I'm in the market but also not in a huge rush, so I'd love to hear about changes if 2025 info is imminent.

Thanks in advance!
I am also in the market for a new car. I hear it's coming but no date yet.

Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I doubt Acura invests anything in the Integra re: refresh... stereo, interior / exterior, etc. My guess is this car stays the same for another 2 years and then goes away.

Sedans are dying. It's surprising they even produced this car in the first place (base or Type-S). They're investing in an entry level crossover (ADX?), and that's a smart move. It will also cannibalize Integra sales.

It's worth it for Honda to refresh the Civic because of how many they move. (Note: even Accord sales are rapidly dying... I doubt it lasts much longer, especially considering how much larger the Civic has gotten.)

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I doubt Acura invests anything in the Integra re: refresh... stereo, interior / exterior, etc. My guess is this car stays the same for another 2 years and then goes away.

Sedans are dying. It's surprising they even produced this car in the first place (base or Type-S). They're investing in an entry level crossover (ADX?), and that's a smart move. It will also cannibalize Integra sales.

It's worth it for Honda to refresh the Civic because of how many they move. (Note: even Accord sales are rapidly dying... I doubt it lasts much longer, especially considering how much larger the Civic has gotten.)
This car is just a Civic and the Civic is selling really well, even better than the Accord. At the very least, I hope they give it the same options the Civic is getting meaning the hybrid powertrain, added sound deadening, Google built-in, and hopefully the front fascia update. I don't think the current A-spec design is all that great around the fog light areas.

My guess is that the fog lights will go away.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
This car is just a Civic and the Civic is selling really well, even better than the Accord. At the very least, I hope they give it the same options the Civic is getting meaning the hybrid powertrain, added sound deadening, Google built-in, and hopefully the front fascia update. I don't think the current A-spec design is all that great around the fog light areas.

My guess is that the fog lights will go away.
It's certainly possible.

I'm just so used to Corp. Honda not investing in Acura, I'd put my money on them not putting extra resources into the Integra (the ILX rode on the 9th gen platform throughout the entire existence of the 10th gen Civic, for example). Based on the interviews w. Rivers, this car feels like a passion product that some designers and engineers really fought hard to push through, and as a result, I wouldn't be shocked if it's left in its current state until EoL.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS

Agree.
I think this car will go away sooner than predicted. There is a big inventory of 24s out there. CTR also has the same problem.

Sponsored

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
It is starting to feel like whoever was going to get one, has one.
Always happens with niche enthusiast cars. The Scion FRS was selling 1800 units a month early on, and by 2020 the 86 was selling closer to 200 units a month.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Agree.
I think this car will go away sooner than predicted. There is a big inventory of 24s out there. CTR also has the same problem.
Ship those ITS and CTR to Canada! Almost impossible to get one here!

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S LCM
Ship those ITS and CTR to Canada! Almost impossible to get one here!
Agreed. I didn’t love the idea of buying a 2024 recently when the 2025s are not too far off but wdf knows when anyone here can get their hands on one.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Talked to a local dealer, they showed me that they have a 2025 car going into build next week, sounds like it should arrive at the dealer in 4-6 weeks then. So I imagine that Acura should announce details on the 2025 Type S officially within the next 4 weeks. They also said there's no changes on the 2025s, but I wouldn't take their word for it. I doubt they would know at this point if small things changed like memory seats or tilting side mirrors etc.
Sponsored