Any word on the 2025 type S?

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Frantically checking out the door handles for memory seat buttons but I'm left disappointed.

The new dark trim looks cool and all but now the dash looks like one blob of black.
Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
If Acura decides to keep this thing around a few more years, you could expect a somewhat similar "mid-cycle" update as a 2027 model. That would align with what we're seeing with the Si, which was first released as a 2022 MY.

But that said, I doubt that will happen. The ITS being based on this same 11th gen platform, that doesn't make much sense to introduce a mid-cycle update for 1-2 model years for a niche performance car... that's a COPY of another niche performance car.

I think I'm falling in line with those thinking that this car is what it is and won't change throughout its life cycle, possibly at ALL.

I am still holding out the expectation of a PMC edition, but if I have to get in an ADM knife-fight for it I'll probably pass.
I would strongly consider putting my LSM back to stock for a Curva Red ITS.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I recall they called that trim "micro dot" or something similar on the current cars.

AP2_S2K

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 TSX, 2004 S2000
Talked to a local dealer, they showed me that they have a 2025 car going into build next week, sounds like it should arrive at the dealer in 4-6 weeks then. So I imagine that Acura should announce details on the 2025 Type S officially within the next 4 weeks. They also said there's no changes on the 2025s, but I wouldn't take their word for it. I doubt they would know at this point if small things changed like memory seats or tilting side mirrors etc.
I been eyeing the ITS since it was released, loved everything about it, but the real deal breaker for me was no memory seats. Since the ITS has power seats already I didn’t understand why they didn’t give us that feature. Now if Acura adds this feature on the 25 models, I’m sold, take my money!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Other than the price I'm not seeing any changes. I wouldn't expect anything until they do a model refresh which maybe year 3 or 4. Acura is always slow and if you look at the ILX it was based on the 9th gen civic.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
It sounds like the consensus is that it is unlikely that there will be any significant changes aside from new color(s) and a price increase, so I got an apex blue ITS that became available in my area. Thanks for everyone's input!
1722543893509-9b.jpg

And don't look back. Enjoy!

Sponsored

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
It sounds like the consensus is that it is unlikely that there will be any significant changes aside from new color(s) and a price increase, so I got an apex blue ITS that became available in my area. Thanks for everyone's input!
now get yourself the PRL HVI to celebrate.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
2025 integra type s configurator is up, only changes I’m noticing so far is no more tigers eye, and msrp is up $800.

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
I heard from the dealer this afternoon $54595 is MSRP for 25 models.