duckies

duckies

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S & 2023 Tuono 660 Factory
@Rikdrt1 sorry to hear about your issue. Did they perform the TSB for the engine? Also did they give you update yet?
Sponsored

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
This issue happened to me today on my ITS. I was cruising on the freeway for over an hour. There was a shudder and warnings started flashing on the dash. I got to a rest area a few miles down the road and attempted to restart the car. It started extremely roughly, but it came back on - CEL and warnings were still there.

I drove an hour to the dealer in limp mode and they diagnosed it as a fuel pump issue. It'll take about a week to get the part in.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Oh no! terrible news... Keep us posted on the fix.

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
Just got a call from my service advisor. The high pressure fuel pump came in and was replaced. Yay! Upon starting the car, it was still throwing codes... Low pressure fuel pump issue.

...another week for them to get the part in... *sigh*

Sponsored

OP
OP
duckies

duckies

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S & 2023 Tuono 660 Factory
No idea. I asked my service advisor and it wasn't something he knew either.
Ask them to perform it and see if the issue goes away. Good Luck!

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
I got my car back yesterday. High pressure and low pressure fuel pumps replaced. Fingers crossed the issue doesn't come back...

20240917_100317.jpg

Sponsored

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
Welp, after about driving 30 miles from since I picked up the car, it threw another CEL. Tank was near empty (fuel light just came on), so I stopped to fill it up.

I stopped at an auto parts store to see if they could pull codes and got P0455, evap system leak detected - large leak. I was a few miles from home and I'm smelling fuel.

Now waiting for the service advisor to call me back to see if they can tow the car to the dealer...

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
Car has been towed to the dealer and now awaits diagnosis tomorrow. The tech that worked on my car has a hunch on what the problem is.

Apparently the low pressure fuel pump is at an odd angle and a pain to install. He suspects the sealing ring may have become dislodged. It didn't cause an issue right away, so his short test drive didn't throw any codes.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
ugh, the fuel pumps probably weren't even the cause to begin with right? Probably software gremlins or air leak somewhere. Hate that you have to deal with this, thanks for sharing for the benefit of all of us.
Sponsored