koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I installed the Mishimoto expansion tank a while ago, and while I love it, I find it very hard to see the level of coolant through the small glass window. This is even with shinning a flashlight on the small window. What do you guys do to check the coolant level with the Mishimoto expansion tank?
If you don’t see the coolant level level in the window then you either don’t have enough OR you overfilled it. When it’s close to getting to the window you should see the coolant through the fill hole first then slowly top it off watching the window. Obviously do this with engine cold. Then after a drive or two check it again and may need anoother ounce or to to get it in the window. Window works fine for me.
IMG_3311.jpeg
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Does look good. Tempting. I'm sitting on an extra OEM tank so I'll probably wait until the first one fails, install the backup, and then order one of these. Thanks for sharing.

LunaticSM

First Name
Dstyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LSM Integra Type S
Does look good. Tempting. I'm sitting on an extra OEM tank so I'll probably wait until the first one fails, install the backup, and then order one of these. Thanks for sharing.
I just ordered one. Their page mentions that the current batch is unbranded, which I actually prefer.