ITS Door Rattle - Maddening

wickedgoodheah

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I’ve searched around this forum and tried everything in those other posts, but man, I’ve still got a rattle in the passenger door. It comes and goes on long trips and it certainly happens on bumpy roads, but I can’t figure it out. I took the door card off. Taped and sealed everything I could think of and still have it. One thing I notice is if I put pressure on the door handle (pushing the door outward), the rattle goes away. If I pull the door towards me, same thing, the rattle goes away. It really sounds like it is coming from the seat belt area, but 100% goes away with small amount of pressure applied on that door either pressing out or pulling in.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Accord 2.0T/10AT, '24 ITS
I have the same rattle, I've been putting up with it for a year. Front passenger door, if I push or pull on the door card it stops. Sometimes cracking the window makes it stop too but then it comes back quickly after that.

Both the latch in the door and on the loop on the frame of the car are tight with zero play.

Ayzoterik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type-S 2024
I have the same rattle, I've been putting up with it for a year. Front passenger door, if I push or pull on the door card it stops. Sometimes cracking the window makes it stop too but then it comes back quickly after that.

Both the latch in the door and on the loop on the frame of the car are tight with zero play.
I also have this noise coming from the passenger door. Can't find where, but I read somewhere it was caused by the seatbelt adjuster. Will definitely have to check it out soon.
Sponsored