Sponsored

ITS Front license plate relocation

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Perhaps, but I'm required to have front license plates in my state 🤷‍♂️
Not solved if you ever want a front lip . I am required to have front plate also and there are mounting solutions like reversing the plate holder and clipping it into the black molding on the grill .

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Not solved if you ever want a front lip . I am required to have front plate also and there are mounting solutions like reversing the plate holder and clipping it into the black molding on the grill .
I do have a front lip with the retractable installed. Zoom in on my pictures ;)

this was a cheap option for me at $75. I haven’t seen the reversing one you’re referring to. Share some pics !

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I’m supposed to have one also, but haven’t for a couple years. So far so good in MO, but we’ll see when going through the plethora of IL troopers to WI next month.

Awesome solution!

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I've driven about 3400 miles in St. Louis with no front plate and (fingers crossed) no problems yet.
i drive to work everyday at a federal facility with armed guards. Repeatedly question my plates since I got this car lol

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I've driven about 3400 miles in St. Louis with no front plate and (fingers crossed) no problems yet.
Nice, I’m in your area! Well, 6 flags area. Almost to 7500k so far & all good. What color did you go with? I only ask bc I thought I knew all the locals so far lol

Blek le Roc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'73 Alfa GTV, '24 ITS
Nice, I’m in your area! Well, 6 flags area. Almost to 7500k so far & all good. What color did you go with? I only ask bc I thought I knew all the locals so far lol
I'm not far at all - near Babler St. Park.

My ITS is white w/ a red interior. I don't think I've seen another one of any color yet...

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm not far at all - near Babler St. Park.

My ITS is white w/ a red interior. I don't think I've another one of any color yet...
Super close! I’m LCM/Red. I don’t have a commute though so you’d only see me on the local roads around Eureka maybe midday & weekends maybe. I take the OO to 100 route to Dierbergs fairly often for a fun drive & a lot of those connecting roads.

I’ve only seen 2 FL5’s so far. Been meaning to meet with the other ITS owners but we’ve been busy & then it got cold. Hopefully at Fastlane on a Saturday this winter or springtime we can all meet or do a cruise or something. 1 black & 2 TEP as far as I know - other buyers were out of state.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I do have a front lip with the retractable installed. Zoom in on my pictures ;)

this was a cheap option for me at $75. I haven’t seen the reversing one you’re referring to. Share some pics !

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Ah this is nice. Although I wanted a solution that doesn't obstruct air flow at all to the intercooler.

roldyyy

First Name
Roldy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Acura Integra Type S ‘22 Kia Telluride
I've been driving with my zip tie setup on the stock location since July and it's still good. I think though there really isn't a good option to relocate. Anything other than stock is going to be problematic with looks or airflow I think.

I'd also say I've recently seen too many driving with tow hook relocation that's got crooked plates...lol
any issues since November?

and does the part of the bracket with the hooks still hook into the lower grille?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Finally solved front license plate problem

D1156815-A895-4BDF-B65B-4AC0EE419401.jpeg

036F106A-4F11-4F2A-B903-CF3B7CA659FE.jpeg
095C813C-6AF2-4930-B213-26DC9A3898CF.jpeg
65FBBD7D-F7DA-4792-A60A-7CAE801D03DD.jpeg

the displayed license plate doesn’t look too bad. Intercooler airflow isn’t really restricted
That looks awesome! Nice work.
Sponsored