ITS Front license plate relocation

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Quick question, do all the bumpers have dimples for the front plate, even for markets that only have 1 plate?

Hard to tell from other's pictures.
Yes, all cars have the dimples. Thankfully NC doesn't require front plates.
Sponsored

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Any other Texans here that drive with no front plate? #lonestarcriminals

Sponsored

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD

NOVABlueyITS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S, 2022 Acura MDX Tech
The Sly Bracket blocks part of the cooling system. Turbos run fast and hot, so I donā€™t want to block any of itā€˜s cooling system. Just something to think aboutā€¦
Yeah I had the same concerns but it seems any no drill option will do that since there's no other location to mount a plate. I think it has some room for adjustment so I'll see how it works out.

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Did you follow the instructions on the YouTube video or do something else? Please share.
Yup, followed the instructions on YouTube that was posted earlier on this thread and feels pretty secure.

Last edited:

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, followed the instructions on YouTube that was posted earlier on this thread and feels pretty secure.
Thanks. Are you concerned at all about air flow to the intercooler? That was my only concern about this mounting option, because I agree that it looks good.

Sponsored

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Thanks. Are you concerned at all about air flow to the intercooler? That was my only concern about this mounting option, because I agree that it looks good.
No, the plate only covers a small portion of the intercooler. Since itā€™s pretty far to the side and down.

NOVABlueyITS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S, 2022 Acura MDX Tech
The Sly Bracket blocks part of the cooling system. Turbos run fast and hot, so I donā€™t want to block any of itā€˜s cooling system. Just something to think aboutā€¦
Had a chance to install the sly bracket. Pretty solid quality and also very sturdy. I was able to adjust to a lower corner on the grill to reduce how much it blocks the intercooler.

1000020857.jpg

1000020859.jpg

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had a chance to install the sly bracket. Pretty solid quality and also very sturdy. I was able to adjust to a lower corner on the grill to reduce how much it blocks the intercooler.

1000020857.jpg

1000020859.jpg
Thanks for posting. Now I know exactly what my car would look like with it. Iā€™m waiting for my Apex Blue here in VA. The Sly Bracket seems to have worked out well.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My dealer arranged a swap for my car, so I can pick it up tomorrow! The frustrating part is the prior dealer already mounted the plate to the front bumper. :confused:
Sponsored