Sponsored

ITS Front license plate relocation

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
That looks terrible.
i agree; honestly all of the aftermarket options available look terrible and they all block too much airflow to the radiator/intercooler. i'm seriously considering it inside the cabin against the windshield in the passenger side corner, but i doubt it will be very secure there with the way i drive lol

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
That looks terrible.
Unfortunately I am going to have to mount a front plate as they ticket even while parked and I'd rather do anything but have to drill into the front. Putting it in my front window wont cut it. If you have any suggestions please let us know .

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
yall wanna hear something funny? i tried 2-way taping the license plate bracket in the same spot in the front where it would be if you drilled it, and it definitely came off while i was driving lol. it was on a 35 mph road right outside of my neighborhood so it wasn't a big deal, but i still feel like an idiot lol

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Quick question, do all the bumpers have dimples for the front plate, even for markets that only have 1 plate?

Hard to tell from other's pictures.

Last edited:

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Honda Civic Type R
yall wanna hear something funny? i tried 2-way taping the license plate bracket in the same spot in the front where it would be if you drilled it, and it definitely came off while i was driving lol. it was on a 35 mph road right outside of my neighborhood so it wasn't a big deal, but i still feel like an idiot lol
At least you tried. No shame in that.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Go for the adjustable extension arm mounted from the lower grill and you can adjust it to where the oem location would be

OP
OP
slo_its

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I've been driving with my zip tie setup on the stock location since July and it's still good. I think though there really isn't a good option to relocate. Anything other than stock is going to be problematic with looks or airflow I think.

I'd also say I've recently seen too many driving with tow hook relocation that's got crooked plates...lol

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
At least you tried. No shame in that.
lol i should have known better. let it be a lesson to anyone else who wants to do the same- it won't work. it's mostly empty space from the radiator/intercooler intake behind the bracket, and the piece of bumper that you would actually tape it too is too narrow (so too little surface area for taping) and is also angled to a point. if you want to tape your front plate, that ain't the spot lol.

i'm probably gonna leave it off until i get harassed by law enforcement. i think its a secondary offense in my state, meaning they can't pull you for it alone but can add it to whatever they do pull you over for. i want to say that it will encourage me not to speed... but i still will :patriot:

Sponsored

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I'd also say I've recently seen too many driving with tow hook relocation that's got crooked plates...lol
When it comes to cringiest mods, this takes the crown.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
OP
OP
slo_its

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Interesting. I like that it allows adjustment of the angle but a little unsure if two bolts would be enough to make sure it doesn't come loose. Interesting design though for sure.
Sponsored