Sponsored

bvanlieu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 White ITS, 2015 Cayman GTS
I was in orlando last week but didn't check any dealers ;)

There are always regional allocations (FL/SoCal/TX) that can and will be higher, but the point still remains its a low volume model, only manual transmission: it will be hard to have leverage as a buyer to get it much under MSRP unless dealers are sitting on cars for months. A few cars they can wait out for MSRP....30+ Integras, you will start to see deals :)

My local dealer has the same white/red for the past few months still there, and Montgomery shows 1 black car which means they moved the Gray/Red there when I got mine.

Happy hunting :D
Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Heads up for anyone in the Northeast region, Sunnyside Acura in NH sells at MSRP with no forced add-ons. They're getting roughly a dozen Type S in the coming weeks and had about 11 people on their wait-list as of 2 weeks ago.

A great, enthusiast-friendly dealer and the local back-roads there are nice too, just an FYI.

Let them know Ken with the Apex Blue sent you!

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I was in orlando last week but didn't check any dealers ;)

There are always regional allocations (FL/SoCal/TX) that can and will be higher, but the point still remains its a low volume model, only manual transmission: it will be hard to have leverage as a buyer to get it much under MSRP unless dealers are sitting on cars for months. A few cars they can wait out for MSRP....30+ Integras, you will start to see deals :)

My local dealer has the same white/red for the past few months still there, and Montgomery shows 1 black car which means they moved the Gray/Red there when I got mine.

Happy hunting :D
I get low-key jealous when I see comments on here about below MSRP deals. I shopped around pretty aggressively back in February and I got on the first very first MSRP deal I could find on the combo I wanted.

I like to think I did ok since I'm in Southern California and I got mine less than an hour from where I live. On a separate (but adjacent) note, I looked at this CTR at a dealer 20 minutes from me and it's still there, almost 2 months later. They wanted $15k ADM at first and then lowered it to $10k when I looked at it.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I get low-key jealous when I see comments on here about below MSRP deals. I shopped around pretty aggressively back in February and I got on the first very first MSRP deal I could find on the combo I wanted.

I like to think I did ok since I'm in Southern California and I got mine less than an hour from where I live. On a separate (but adjacent) note, I looked at this CTR at a dealer 20 minutes from me and it's still there, almost 2 months later. They wanted $15k ADM at first and then lowered it to $10k when I looked at it.
MSRP in CA is pretty amazing from what I am hearing over these past 3 months, sounds like you did great.

Sponsored

BITSian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 x3, 2023 x7, 2012 Odyssey
MSRP in CA is pretty amazing from what I am hearing over these past 3 months, sounds like you did great.
Hi everyone, newbie here and the info on this forum has been extremely helpful, thank you!- got the 6 MT itch again after years of automatics and started shopping around in Socal after reading the glowing reviews on the ITS. Looks to be around a 5k markup at the few dealers I've talked to and no chance of a test drive! Planning to stay patient and keep looking out for that elusive MSRP deal! in SOcal

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Hi everyone, newbie here and the info on this forum has been extremely helpful, thank you!- got the 6 MT itch again after years of automatics and started shopping around in Socal after reading the glowing reviews on the ITS. Looks to be around a 5k markup at the few dealers I've talked to and no chance of a test drive! Planning to stay patient and keep looking out for that elusive MSRP deal! in SOcal
Where are you in SoCal? I previously posted it on here but Acura of Glendale had a $2.5k ADM but they took it off after I asked and they didn't have any mandatory accessories. DM me for info.

Acura of Thousand Oaks (Swickard) had about 2k of mandatory accessories.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Columbia Acura(Ohio) has a Apex/Orchid @MSRP. Ask for Brian or hit me up for his contact info.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Was able to secure MSRP on an incoming ITS in my preferred color combo at Acura of Glendale. They were willing to knock 500 of MSRP on one that was on the lot.
Right on! That's where I got mine. They were pretty easy to deal with.

What's the color combo you went with?

Sponsored

StickThatClutch

First Name
Stephen.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 BRZ, 2024 ITS (incoming)
Right on! That's where I got mine. They were pretty easy to deal with.

What's the color combo you went with?
I went with Apex Blue/Ebony. They had an Apex Blue/Orchid on the lot. I'd been keeping an eye on it, seems like it's been there for about 2 months. I initially suggested I'd take it if they'd give me 2000 off, they came back with 500 off MSRP. I'm sure if I pushed the issue more I could have done a bit better than 500.

They were easy to deal with. I asked when I was looking at the one on the lot if an Ebony interior was coming in and they said they have one coming in two weeks. They were willing to do MSRP if I put my deposit down.

I have seen two ITS on the road in the last year. When I did some research a couple weeks ago there were 29 on lots in the general SoCal area - to me that seemed like the market was softening in favor of buyers. So hopefully people who are holding out can do MSRP or better in the coming months.

When I got the BRZ when it came out I bought around this time too - at the end of the initial model year. I remember 10-15k markups on it (for a car that cost less than 30k at the time). I ended up seeing one in my preferred color combo and was able to snag it (a fat 300 bucks off MSRP) at a dealer that had 5 on the lot at the time. Same story I think is happening here, once the initial hype and the eager enthusiasm dies down, they're really niche cars that are actually harder to sell than the sales people want to admit.

Looking forward to the ITS and some basic creature comforts after a decade in a BRZ. I've only see two ITS that I can remember since launch. I live in SGV and am often in OC.

What color is yours? I'll make sure to wave.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I went with Apex Blue/Ebony. They had an Apex Blue/Orchid on the lot. I'd been keeping an eye on it, seems like it's been there for about 2 months. I initially suggested I'd take it if they'd give me 2000 off, they came back with 500 off MSRP. I'm sure if I pushed the issue more I could have done a bit better than 500.

They were easy to deal with. I asked when I was looking at the one on the lot if an Ebony interior was coming in and they said they have one coming in two weeks. They were willing to do MSRP if I put my deposit down.

I have seen two ITS on the road in the last year. When I did some research a couple weeks ago there were 29 on lots in the general SoCal area - to me that seemed like the market was softening in favor of buyers. So hopefully people who are holding out can do MSRP or better in the coming months.

When I got the BRZ when it came out I bought around this time too - at the end of the initial model year. I remember 10-15k markups on it (for a car that cost less than 30k at the time). I ended up seeing one in my preferred color combo and was able to snag it (a fat 300 bucks off MSRP) at a dealer that had 5 on the lot at the time. Same story I think is happening here, once the initial hype and the eager enthusiasm dies down, they're really niche cars that are actually harder to sell than the sales people want to admit.

Looking forward to the ITS and some basic creature comforts after a decade in a BRZ. I've only see two ITS that I can remember since launch. I live in SGV and am often in OC.

What color is yours? I'll make sure to wave.
That's awesome you were able to snag yours. I'm certain that Apex blue/Orchid was the same one on the lot when I got mine.

I've got a platinum white with red interior. I'm from Ventura County but we're down in Anaheim often as we are Disney passholders.

PS here's a pic of mine in that lot - that blue one you saw is probably the one next to my car here.
pic.jpg

StickThatClutch

First Name
Stephen.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 BRZ, 2024 ITS (incoming)
That's awesome you were able to snag yours. I'm certain that Apex blue/Orchid was the same one on the lot when I got mine.

I've got a platinum white with red interior. I'm from Ventura County but we're down in Anaheim often as we are Disney passholders.

PS here's a pic of mine in that lot - that blue one you saw is probably the one next to my car here.
pic.jpg
Integra just looks so right in white. Reminds me of the original Type R.

I'll see you around SoCal!

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I'd like to add Muller's Woodfield Acura in Hoffman Estates Illinois to the MSRP list.

they admitted that they used to be 10k over but now are selling at MSRP. I picked up my LSM yesterday.

they have all weather floormats, trunk tray, and splash guards as "optional" accessories. I got the package for $300.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I counted 11 on the lot at my local MSRP dealership but I was told they have 14(!).

Anyway, come snag them!

Sunnyside Acura in NH

IMG_20240507_160021.jpg

IMG_20240507_160003.jpg

IMG_20240507_160135.jpg

1000011244.jpg

1000011245.jpg
Sponsored