Sponsored

QuickJack Question

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
For the hydraulic fluid, it's nothing special. I used automatic trans fluid I bought at Autozone. The only thing you need to pay attention to there is the specification which is in the Quickjack manual.

I've really only been using mine for oil changes and larger jobs (like changing brakes for example). For tire rotations I'm just using a regular floor jack. The setup takes a good 15-20 minutes.

The thing takes up a lot of space, so I store the lift centered under the car, and the rest of the components in a cabinet in my garage.

I haven't used my Quickjack with the Integra yet so I can't speak to your questions about the length or the rubber blocks yet. When I do I can update my post.
Sponsored

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
The included rubber blocks are all you need...unless you just like shopping/spending money...jmho

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
I had them for a bit and they worked well, but never really loved them. Felt like more work than a simple floorjack and jackstands tbh. It's cool raising and lowering the car with a button, but they're pretty annoying to position EVERY time. Plus they restrict side access for stuff like exhaust or drivetrain work on rwd cars. Also very heavy, awkward and bulky to move around. Not to mention the cost. It just didn't feel like it was solving a problem. The only thing it helped with was string alignments being able to lower the car to load up the suspension quickly, measure, and then raise it again to make adjustments.

I eventually went back to my floorjack/jackstands and haven't regretted it. So much cheaper and easier. Someday I'd like to get something that can be driven over and just sit in one spot like the bendpak scissor lifts.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Bringing this thread back up to the top.

I have the shorter 5000TL and have been using the frame extenders to get under the ITS for lifting. I can just barely able to get the blocks to fit under the car with that setup at stock heigh. Now that the car is lowered it's impossible to get the frame extenders and blocks under the car.

For anyone in a similar situation, how have you been able to get the setup to work (if at all possible)?

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Bringing this thread back up to the top.

I have the shorter 5000TL and have been using the frame extenders to get under the ITS for lifting. I can just barely able to get the blocks to fit under the car with that setup at stock heigh. Now that the car is lowered it's impossible to get the frame extenders and blocks under the car.

For anyone in a similar situation, how have you been able to get the setup to work (if at all possible)?
My guess you have to do what i do whith my car jack.. small pieces of wood planks to get it up an extra inch or so.

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
The QJ is a pain in the ass to setup as-is, sounds like I'm never getting under the car again unless I go back to stock height lol.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The QJ is a pain in the ass to setup as-is, sounds like I'm never getting under the car again unless I go back to stock height lol.
Im rocking 67" raceramps with extenders.
Sponsored