Rally Armor Mud Flaps now available....

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S - Apex Blue Pearl
For anyone that was looking at these I’m wondering if someone at Rally Armor mislabeled things.

Got mine today and they don’t fit. The rears did but the fronts weren’t even close to the right size. Like they were intended for the a-spec.

Noticed that on the web site the Type S is no longer showing and has been replaced with a-spec. https://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/mud-flaps-2023-acura-integra-spec-c-60_404

I’ll see what support figures out and provide an update soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChromaPop

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
For anyone that was looking at these I’m wondering if someone at Rally Armor mislabeled things.

Got mine today and they don’t fit. The rears did but the fronts weren’t even close to the right size. Like they were intended for the a-spec.

Noticed that on the web site the Type S is no longer showing and has been replaced with a-spec. https://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/mud-flaps-2023-acura-integra-spec-c-60_404

I’ll see what support figures out and provide an update soon.
Wow, such a disappointment. Sorry to hear that, curious if they shipped the Standard Integra version by accident, as I'd be surprised they did not investigate that the ITS was unique.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I guess I'm good then. I ordered some but they'll be a couple weeks since I went through a Canadian supplier. Funny that all the images showed an S and the listing made it seem like the non-s was an afterthought.

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Support confirmed that there is not currently a Type S version of the product. It was mislabeled and has been updated on their site to a-spec. With some modification (poking new holes) you can get them to a point where they mostly fit But they are still a bit too narrow.

Not sure if they plan to release an updated version but I’m sending all the measurements that I can to help out.
IMG_4073.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChromaPop

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
Still not listed on their website, only the ASpec still.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I had their flaps on my Mazdaspeed 3 after I had it repainted. In Arizona where they landscape the highways with gravel, rocks are a huge problem. I ordered a set for my ASpec and hope to have them soon.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS

Nycraa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
De5
RE: mud flaps

I ran across this one from one of the Facebook groups a few weeks back. Looks to be just a guy making them out of his house so no website or anything to speak of. For the cost and basic function, I'd personally take a chance and order them.

Sukeban Design

https://www.instagram.com/sukeban.design?igsh=aHB6aDY2cWxmNjVv

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/x58ArhwuaUj5KRfh/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
Screenshot_2024-02-12-12-09-32-35_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
That’s pretty pricey for mud guards. And me personally like the look of rally armor design.

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did this ever get updated/fixed?
I’ve been working with Rally Armor support since the beginning of December. I think we‘re pretty close to a final product for the Type S. I don’t know for sure when/if they’ll be available for purchase but I’ll have the latest revision on Thursday and can share more pictures on the fitment.

Sponsored

Nycraa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
De5
I’ve been working with Rally Armor support since the beginning of December. I think we‘re pretty close to a final product for the Type S. I don’t know for sure when/if they’ll be available for purchase but I’ll have the latest revision on Thursday and can share more pictures on the fitment.
That would be great. Even if they don’t end up making some for the type s I would likely retrofit the aspec like you did

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still working on tweaks for the rear flaps from Rally Armor. For anyone thinking about trying to retrofit the Aspec versions, I'd wait. You can poke new holes and get them to sorta fit, but hopefully, an updated version of the Type S fitment will be available in the not-too-distant future.

The front flaps in this picture should be pretty well final. Still working on the width of the rears, hoping to get a bit wider outside the fender.

IMG_4076.JPEG

IMG_4125.JPEG

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fit of the rears is dialed in now. I think they look great now. Just a matter of all the logistics in prep for offering them up for sale again.
IMG_4313.jpeg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Fit of the rears is dialed in now. I think they look great now. Just a matter of all the logistics in prep for offering them up for sale again.
IMG_4313.jpeg
Could you post a few pics a bit further out? I thought these would look terrible on the ITS but these look suprisingly good.

I'd be interested to see how they affect overall lines of the car though.