Sponsored

Spotted Integra Type S Thread!

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Saw a MBP in NW Houston this morning driving. They couldn't see me, but I saw them passing (I was in a turning lane going the opposite way behind a car). Also saw my first FL5 CTR about a month back? Boost Blue; the FL5 was my first choice, but I like going under the radar, so PWP with black interior was the right choice. People get in, and they don't notice anything until I reach for the shifter.

Of course if i want to scratch my boy racer itch I can throw it in sport + and let the world know that this is no ordinary car.... Only occasionally though!
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Saw a MBP in NW Houston this morning driving. They couldn't see me, but I saw them passing (I was in a turning lane going the opposite way behind a car). Also saw my first FL5 CTR about a month back? Boost Blue; the FL5 was my first choice, but I like going under the radar, so PWP with black interior was the right choice. People get in, and they don't notice anything until I reach for the shifter.

Of course if i want to scratch my boy racer itch I can throw it in sport + and let the world know that this is no ordinary car.... Only occasionally though!
You have other drive modes besides S+ ?😂

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
These things are flying off the lots in Houston it looks like. LCM Spotted this morning while on the way to work going the opposite direction on the NW side of town by bear creek. I was in a rush so I didn’t have time to flash my high beams, but he saw me too at the last minute.

This makes 3 ITS’s to only 1 FL5 and a bunch of FK8’s. I’ve also seen a lot of GR Corollas out in the wild; cool car.

Good to see enthusiasts out there keeping manuals alive during these seemingly end times for affordable 3 pedal performance.

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
Saw this one on the way home from golf in Huntington Beach.....aka Surf City.

She didn't wave or seem to care another its was next to her.

20240916_175636.jpg

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec
You have other drive modes besides S+ ?😂
I use individual mode to have suspension in comfort but everything else in S+. Not sure what that means but maybe I should try a bit of S+ only driving and see.
Sponsored