• Total voters

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra type S
So here I just did a basic wash, clay bar, paint, correction, polish, ceramic coating all with DA orbital buffer waited 12 hours and applied 2 layers of graphene coating

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You missed a spot, it's done and over😂
If you need more practice mines available 😉

OP
OP

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You missed a spot, it's done and over😂
If you need more practice mines available 😉
I’m in dfw metro. If you’re in the area and have 250 to spend on it. HMU I charge WAY cheaper. It’s 250 for all but graphene. With graphene coat its 350 plus you buy whatever graphene you want ie 10h 12h 20h whatever you prefer

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I’m in dfw metro. If you’re in the area and have 250 to spend on it. HMU I charge WAY cheaper. It’s 250 for all but graphene. With graphene coat its 350 plus you buy whatever graphene you want ie 10h 12h 20h whatever you prefer
That's a deal! I wish I was closer to you.
She really shines, I'm jealous.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I paid good money to have someone do the paint correction on mine as I didn't have any of the stuff and haven't done the buffing/polishing before, didn't want to learn on my De5, But I do have an 07 Z I plan to do, I am going to buy a decent polisher and the materials and do the same thing to my Nissan, if it comes out good and I feel good about it, I will do my integra next time around.
Sure looks amazing with no swirl marks on it.

OP
OP

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I paid good money to have someone do the paint correction on mine as I didn't have any of the stuff and haven't done the buffing/polishing before, didn't want to learn on my De5, But I do have an 07 Z I plan to do, I am going to buy a decent polisher and the materials and do the same thing to my Nissan, if it comes out good and I feel good about it, I will do my integra next time around.
Sure looks amazing with no swirl marks on it.
Yeah man if you need suggestions I have a few things I can throw you for beginners along with the videos to go with said products. It made learning hella easier

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Yeah man if you need suggestions I have a few things I can throw you for beginners along with the videos to go with said products. It made learning hella easier
That sounds great, thanks.

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec
I live in Allen, we might have to get together. That shine is pretty awesome. I have yet to see another Type S on the road in this area.

Sponsored

OP
OP

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I live in Allen, we might have to get together. That shine is pretty awesome. I have yet to see another Type S on the road in this area.
I have seen 0. I’m one of VERY FEW to have one. They only made 2300 this year. So it’s a unicorn. I would LOVE to link up for a lil drive down the highways. Maybe a couple pulls 60-160 is preferred. I’ve had it at 163 so far. And google says that’s as fast as it goes. But I know for fact I could go faster had I had more empty highway

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec
Well I am headed to San Antonio and will be on the Austin bypass that has the 85mph speed limit but we are taking my wife’s MDX A-Spec because she says her back is bothering her and she can’t sit in it for that long. Not a hill I want to die on, it will come. Fastest I have had it is 90 going to work in the morning.

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Looks good!

Did you do graphene or graphene advanced?

I've done advanced quite a lot and like it, but in 85F it flashes in like 20-30s and is a massive pain to work with.

Now you have to get a minisun and a proper wide angle lens so we can reeeaaally inspect it 😅😉

OP
OP

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Graphene advanced. I got the pattern down and have a hella good slick movement when applying. I’ve done another type S here’s some pics