Sponsored

Sticky/Jerky Steering issue

boosted_canoe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Si
got mine replaced, fixed with updated part. now it's doing it again 3500 miles later...
i cleared a couple codes, re-did the steering angle position calibration, rotated the tires, and filled them up to 36 and it feels brand new again. not sure what did it. but there was one code related to EPS/cruise control and another related to steering angle that i cleared.

Integration

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT A Spec
I am hanging out today waiting on my repair to be completed. Woo hoo.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
In my case, the problem seems to completely have gone away several months ago. It used to be pretty obvious mostly at highway speeds, but now it drives great without a hint of steering choppiness.

Strange, but I’m happy!

Sponsored

Integration

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT A Spec
I wonder how many of those 1.7 million vehicle recalls could have been prevented if the dealers had not totally gaslighted people who complained about the steering a long time ago.

I just finished getting my steering system rebuilt, which (a few weeks ago) they described as a recall repair. The dealers probably already knew it was coming.

I love driving the car, but I'll be honest. My experience with the Acura dealership (both Dallas and Ft. Worth) was unbelievably bad. The way this was handled on a corporate level seems extremely disingenuous. I'm probably going to sell my vehicle and go with something else.

Considering a manual transmission Toyota Tacoma.

squeakyclean

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volvo V70
Could someone please confirm if this issue is exactly the same with Civic, I mean if these parts they change are identical with Integra?
Sponsored