Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I wish there were more aero options but this kit does look good. Not super aggressive and accentuates the ITS natural shapes.
I agree with you on those both. I did hear that APR is working on a kit right now, but with no eta on when it will be ready.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I agree with you on those both. I did hear that APR is working on a kit right now, but with no eta on when it will be ready.
I'm all for more options! I really like the Artwork kit because it resembles the setup I had on my M2C. Mainly just blades and splitters without being overly loud.

Plus I'm OVER carbon fiber. The pieces themselves may be lightweight but the crushing mental weight of damaging them during my everyday commute was not worth the weight savings. They looked sick as hell though.

IMG_20230721_065014.jpg

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Friend ceramic coated the car on Saturday and it looks phenomenal. Can't believe what a difference it made especially the OEM wheels. Pics coming soon.

Yesterday on the highway a widebody Challenger Scat Pack was doing a long pull and chased him to 140+. Obviously didn't catch him but he gave a thumbs up after. Then a BMW 228i kept trying to participate in a competition of acceleration but he couldn't hang. First time since I've had the car anyone has engaged was fun!

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
Artwork Bodyshop kit installed.

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg
How long did it take for you to get your kit? It's been over 6 weeks and I'm still waiting on their gloss black spoiler.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm all for more options! I really like the Artwork kit because it resembles the setup I had on my M2C. Mainly just blades and splitters without being overly loud.

Plus I'm OVER carbon fiber. The pieces themselves may be lightweight but the crushing mental weight of damaging them during my everyday commute was not worth the weight savings. They looked sick as hell though.

IMG_20230721_065014.jpg
I too would be worried about the carbon being damaged, especially for the price.

That does look amazing!!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
How long did it take for you to get your kit? It's been over 6 weeks and I'm still waiting on their gloss black spoiler.
So I was the first to order and receive the kit in the US, and it was close to three months. I ordered on August 11 the day ordering went live. I’m hoping since you just ordered a single piece & it’s a product that’s already been out that you shouldn’t have to wait much longer. Jeramie is very responsive on his FB business chat however if you’d like to reach out & maybe get a rough eta.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
I put the shark grey wheels back on with all seasons. I went with 265/35R-19 YOKOHAMA ADVAN SPORT A/S+ XL

The car definitely feels taller and a little worse in every way except for noise and ride comfort, but that was about what I expected. Switching from summer tires

IMG_5889.jpeg

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Performance 255/30ZR19...I put about 100 miles on them...So far so good....

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Performance 255/30ZR19...I put about 100 miles on them...So far so good....
Any idea the following would fit:
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 265/35ZR19 98Y XL BSW

If it fits, what are pros/cons vs. 255/30ZR19?

Sponsored

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Wider and more side wall...idk of any cons or pros. speedo may be slightly off.. plenty of online calc..Happy hunting

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Any idea the following would fit:
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 265/35ZR19 98Y XL BSW

If it fits, what are pros/cons vs. 255/30ZR19?
Others have already ran this size tire without issue

Last edited:

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
One more question - any tires shop can mount those tires? Like American Tires or Costco? Or I need to do it at Acura dealer?
Anyone can. Some say they mount backwards. I didn't witness how the dealer did mine but AHC mounted up from the front like normal. Costco may not mount them while the wheels are on the car since they differ from OEM sizing. They have a funny 3% rule. If you bring them just the wheels they would do it, at least mine in the States would.
Sponsored

Last edited: