Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So I figured out the issue, I needed to clear all connections to the Flash Pro first, then connect immediately with Torque and was able to read data. Sadly, it didn't provide much more information than my $10 BT adapter. It's still useful, you can display AFR and timing advance and a few other metrics, but sadly none of the temperature values I really wanted to see.

But yeah, would be much better if Hondata just directly supported AA, but with all the restrictions on AA/CP apps due to distracted driving, not sure it's even an option.

1698859433758.png
Are you using this for Torque?
https://github.com/agronick/aa-torque
Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Same idea and install process, slightly different software. So it's odd because Hondata can display engine coolant temp, when I switch to Torque it's listed as one of the sensors supported but if I go through the live data it shows nothing is being communicated. Same thing as when I use a normal BT adapter. So it's some kind of communication issue.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Same idea and install process, slightly different software. So it's odd because Hondata can display engine coolant temp, when I switch to Torque it's listed as one of the sensors supported but if I go through the live data it shows nothing is being communicated. Same thing as when I use a normal BT adapter. So it's some kind of communication issue.
Torque provides a generic listing of sensors. A custom PID would need to be created and mapped for additional sensors. Someone created one for a prius awhile back that would let you monitor the battery cells and other sensors.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Torque provides a generic listing of sensors. A custom PID would need to be created and mapped for additional sensors. Someone created one for a prius awhile back that would let you monitor the battery cells and other sensors.
Thanks, was able to add a few more using some PIDs I found on the Civic forums. Sadly still nothing that could show clear indications of timing pull from knock. At least I can monitor IATs and Coolant Temp directly.

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I wish TEP looked like that ALL the time instead of just in direct light.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Artwork Bodyshop kit installed.

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I dig it. Just subtle enough. Any modification needed while having the splash guards installed?
I agree, I didn’t want anything extreme or to distract from the awesome design of the car.

Actually yes, & I should’ve been specific about that. I made videos that I still need to edit & post to my generic YouTube page. I took a jigsaw to the corners of the rear diffuser & front splitter for clearance. At first I was going to cut the guards & slide them in, but this was easier & the kit is already made of black HDPE so you have to look very, very close to tell.

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0198.png

Sponsored

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
I agree, I didn’t want anything extreme or to distract from the awesome design of the car.

Actually yes, & I should’ve been specific about that. I made videos that I still need to edit & post to my generic YouTube page. I took a jigsaw to the corners of the rear diffuser & front splitter for clearance. At first I was going to cut the guards & slide them in, but this was easier & the kit is already made of black HDPE so you have to look very, very close to tell.

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0198.png
Awesome thanks for sharing! Not bad at all, well done. Will be useful for folks who want to tackle the same in the future. :thumbsup:

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Artwork Bodyshop kit installed.

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg
I wish there were more aero options but this kit does look good. Not super aggressive and accentuates the ITS natural shapes.