Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Just to confirm, the model C kit fits with our OEM mirror cover right? Don't need to buy another cover from mikstore?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just to confirm, the model C kit fits with our OEM mirror cover right? Don't need to buy another cover from mikstore?
Correct. They might reach out about purchasing them but you don't need to since our factory covers fit.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
OK I'm going to give this a shot.. wish me luck 🙏
Did you use a discount code? I know there's a few floating around. PM me and I'll dig one up for ya

Sponsored

mugendc4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
@Integra23 I recently put an order based on the list your provided on the first post. I assume the canbus should come with the wire harness correct? The link just showed a picture of the canbus unit and the instructions look like there is a harness that attaches to it.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@Integra23 I recently put an order based on the list your provided on the first post. I assume the canbus should come with the wire harness correct? The link just showed a picture of the canbus unit and the instructions look like there is a harness that attaches to it.
The roll-up canvas module plugs into the driver side window switch module. It allows you to roll-up your windows with the key fob. By default you can only roll them down.

mugendc4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
The roll-up canvas module plugs into the driver side window switch module. It allows you to roll-up your windows with the key fob. By default you can only roll them down.
So it doesn't require a harness like what the video showed? There is a slot where it snaps in?

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So it doesn't require a harness like what the video showed? There is a slot where it snaps in?

Capture.JPG
Your correct. That harness is used for the auto-up module. It snaps in but still needs to connect through the harness.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A spec tech package 6 MT
Thanks for the heads up. Apparently it's the same as C except it has less harness since we already have every other feature. I emailed to switch my order from C to F.
Yeah, it looks like this F kit is what any integra owner should get.

mugendc4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
This kit comes prebuilt and ready to install minus mirror covers.
This is originally for a civic and our Integra mirror base that secured to the car is a bit different, it also is painted to match the car vs civic black plastic.
I at first was hoping to switch over the mounts plastic trim but it wasn't possible.
To switch the mount and rubber seal you have to depin the connector. Luckily the MIK kit comes with a pin extraction tool( a sewing needle would also work).
Once pins are remove you can swap the gasket material and plastic painted trim between your factory mirror and this folding setup. Take photos of the connector prior to removing pins so you can reinstall.
I finally got my Kit and was hoping you can clarify this part a bit. I haven't taken apart my mirrors yet but looking at the mirror from mikstore (Civic), it looks like the plastic base comes in two pieces held by clip. Did you have to depin the connector to remove it? The integra painted base looks like it comes in two pieces as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I finally got my Kit and was hoping you can clarify this part a bit. I haven't taken apart my mirrors yet but looking at the mirror from mikstore (Civic), it looks like the plastic base comes in two pieces held by clip. Did you have to depin the connector to remove it? The integra painted base looks like it comes in two pieces as well.
That lower painted piece is a cover and it can be removed. I did switch the bases out which required depining the connector. I can't remember if that's needed because of the painted cover won't attach to the new base or if the new base is different and won't attach to the car.

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
@Integra23
How did you remove the base to swap? I can't seem to remove the base's trim..
Did you have to take apart the whole mirror?

1000010827.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: