Sponsored

Balataspin

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang Mach-E AWD Ext bat, Escape SEL
I talked to someone named Adam at Acura of Rochester last week, and they'll come off any markup or add-ons immediately if you say you won't pay that. They don't have a color combo I want, but I've been getting regular calls from them trying to offload their Black and White ones they currently have.
That was not my experience when I laughed at them. They "took it off" but the price was still magically $2k over sticker and that was the best they could do.
Sponsored

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
That was not my experience when I laughed at them. They "took it off" but the price was still magically $2k over sticker and that was the best they could do.
Are you local to them? Iā€™m sure if I went further in the process it may have changed, but he was pretty motivated to move at list to me.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Montgomeryville Acura in SE PA sells all vehicles at MSRP. They did advise however that most of their Type-S models are bought nearly as soon as theyā€™re put on the lot. I just dropped off my Integra for service the other day and they had a fresh delivery of 4 of them; two LCM, on PWP and an APP but 3 of them had sold paperwork on them already with order numbers of some sort or the like

Sponsored

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Yep, that was me. A bit of an unexpected event but sometimes life surprises you.
Congrats. They asked me about it back at the beginning of February, but I'm trying to hold firm for the right color combo. I wonder if someone's going to buy that white demo one they've had since the summer.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
Thanks! And thanks for passing on it. Haha. I think my first choice was LCM but I really like the black. I love the PRP and the blue, but really wanted to be a bit under the radar with this car. Iā€™ve already had folks on 219 come up beside me, slow down, go behind, zip ahead - itā€™s kind of crazy the attention it gets.

Someone will buy the white one - Iā€™m not even sure what they want for it to be honest as I never asked.

@CK716 if you get yours before they start I know W-H does cars and coffee and I plan on attending. My son is going to bring his Si also so it should be fun.

Last edited:

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
For anybody looking in the SoCal area:

Acura of Glendale has an apex blue with white interior with $2.5k ADM (but they should take it off if you go in)

Thousand Oaks has two: white on black and LCM on red. Both have $1.8k of mandatory accessories though, but no ADM.

Last edited:

spooky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord EX-L V6
There's a boost blue with ivory interior at Acura of Glendale. I just picked a white one up there yesterday and they took off the $2.5k dealer markup.

No mandatory accessories either.
is yours white with red interior? do they allow test drives?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
is yours white with red interior? do they allow test drives?
yes, picked up the white on red. And yes, I did take it for a TD, but it was at their suggestion while they checked with the manager if they can take off the ADM. I thought at the time, they were just trying to build excitement before they told me NO on taking off the ADM. They ended up selling at MSRP with no accessories, hence the purchase.

Acura in Ventura had a white on black last weekend as well and they let me TD it because "they hadn't detailed it yet" Supposedly it was going in the showroom and at that point, no test drives.

Sponsored

Q_subsub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm based out of Atlanta area but due to limited supply nearby I am nabbing one from Fox Acura in Grand Rapids, Michigan (not the Ann Arbor location) which gave me MSRP with very low doc fees (compared to local Atlanta dealers) and no add-ons

roldyyy

First Name
Roldy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S ā€˜22 Kia Telluride
So just an update on my end from Acura of Bay Shore.

I purchased the car with the heated steering wheel and within 15 minutes of picking up I realized that the alignment was off. I brought it back and I was told that they canā€™t fix it there because they donā€™t have the software in their machine to do the alignment for the type S and that, they would have it taken care of at the local dealership since Bay Shore is a four hour round-trip for me. After two weeks of being ghosted I went back in person and they finally set it up for me at my local dealership.
Also the finance guy lied about a pre payment penalty from Acura financial and when I called him out about it saying otherwise on the paperwork in the contract he said ā€œoh I made a mistake, I thought you were talking about Chase bankā€
I hate shady dealerships and finance people šŸ˜” but LOVE this car

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Pre-payment penalty? I financed through Acura Financial and refinanced through my credit union before first payment and there was no penalty.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Pre-payment penalty? I financed through Acura Financial and refinanced through my credit union before first payment and there was no penalty.
Why you didn't use your credit union in the frist place if you don't mine me asking

porkster

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS - ABP
Dealers have been popping up on Reddit with several cars at MSRPt
So just an update on my end from Acura of Bay Shore.

I purchased the car with the heated steering wheel and within 15 minutes of picking up I realized that the alignment was off. I brought it back and I was told that they canā€™t fix it there because they donā€™t have the software in their machine to do the alignment for the type S and that, they would have it taken care of at the local dealership since Bay Shore is a four hour round-trip for me. After two weeks of being ghosted I went back in person and they finally set it up for me at my local dealership.
Also the finance guy lied about a pre payment penalty from Acura financial and when I called him out about it saying otherwise on the paperwork in the contract he said ā€œoh I made a mistake, I thought you were talking about Chase bankā€
I hate shady dealerships and finance people šŸ˜” but LOVE this car
I also got my ITS from Bay Shore and asked about it, and they said no. What was your pre-payment penalty like? I just got the email from Ally Auto and signed in to see if there were any bogus fees. It seems that a complete payout would cost about $40 to pay off my $6000 loan, supposedly to factor in any accrued interest.
Sponsored