Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Love how there's more aftermarket support.

I really wish it was 3 tip though. I think that's a feature on this car that makes it unique/special.
i wonder if they'll have both options... agreed love seeing more aftermarket for the theoretical ITS i own... haha

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

I really wish it was 3 tip though. I think that's a feature on this car that makes it unique/special.
I am severely on the fence on this. I like the 3 tips... but I also am digging the way this A'PEXi exhaust looks...

It'll come down to sound.

I am loving that more options are cropping up. Two things remain that would make me very happy indeed- a Kline exhaust option, and a DSC controller.

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I am severely on the fence on this. I like the 3 tips... but I also am digging the way this A'PEXi exhaust looks...

It'll come down to sound.

I am loving that more options are cropping up. Two things remain that would make me very happy indeed- a Kline exhaust option, and a DSC controller.
I'd be happy with just a borla offering. I reached out to them to see if they need a car to test fit too since they are local to me but no response so far.

They already have one for the FL5 and it sounds pretty good (figured it's just a matter of lengthening is a bit)

Last edited:

austinrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
they do look very nice but havent been a fan of dual center exhaust tip

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
The sound of the Apexi is nice and clean and the fact that its valved its a total bonus. At first I was 100% sold on it, but after looking at multiple pics it just gives off a blue balls look lol. I wish they provided various tip options, I mean I could always cut'em in favour of something else.

The Remus and Borla FL5 exhausts are valved, and it sounds like the only mods necessary between the FL5 and DE5 exhausts is a tip extention.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner

I agree , I want 3 tips myself .

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
The sound of the Apexi is nice and clean and the fact that its valved its a total bonus. At first I was 100% sold on it, but after looking at multiple pics it just gives off a blue balls look lol. I wish they provided various tip options, I mean I could always cut'em in favour of something else.

The Remus and Borla FL5 exhausts are valved, and it sounds like the only mods necessary between the FL5 and DE5 exhausts is a tip extention.
Are there sound clips somewhere? I haven't seen any available yet to judge the sound.

Sponsored

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Are there sound clips somewhere? I haven't seen any available yet to judge the sound.
Only of the FL5 version i believe and they are only able to have their valve either full open, in +R or variable I believe.

Not affiliated with either of these
skip to 19:30

- apparently he's since switched to the AWE, just due to looks preference

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
The only difference between the FL5 and DE5 versions is the extension of the tips

DE5
Screenshot_20240412_125111_Instagram.jpg

FL5
Screenshot_20240412_125049_Instagram.jpg

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Looks really good but I wonder how much the sound changes when the valve is closed? I looked at the FL5 version and both the valved and unvalved sides look really similar.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Looks really good but I wonder how much the sound changes when the valve is closed? I looked at the FL5 version and both the valved and unvalved sides look really similar.
It seems pretty quiet open or closed, with or without front pipe.

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Mazda RX7,2004 Subaru Wrx Wagon, 2017, Subaru
I'd be happy with just a borla offering. I reached out to them to see if they need a car to test fit too since they are local to me but no response so far.

They already have one for the FL5 and it sounds pretty good (figured it's just a matter of lengthening is a bit)
I hit them up on Instagram and Email. They responded with asking if I was local (which I’m not). But as of 3ish months ago they were looking for a DE5 for R&D
Sponsored