Sponsored

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
No, had it done at a shop due to a personal lack of experience in lowering the subframe. It was about a 2 hour process when carefully following the instructions step by step.

i had mine done at RiWorx - located in Northeast Mississauga. These guys took the time to do things correctly - printing off additional torque specs for all bolts, for example.

Interesting to note for all DE5 owners - my subframe bolts were all very loose from factory, almost to the point where you can loosen them by hand. Even if you don't get the rigid collars installed, would highly recommend checking those to ensure it's within spec.
Thank you, I appreciate the shop reco!

Also good looking out on the subframe bolts, hopefully with the collars on route I get that all buttoned up asap!
Sponsored

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I lost two grommets that hold the cargo cover in place. Anyone know how to remove this trim piece?

IMG_9747.jpeg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Not the best photos, but here’s some shots of the car with the Advans on as promised @optronix
IMG_0778.jpeg

IMG_0781.jpeg
Wow it looks so good! The black accents are fire too. I love it.

That offset looks pretty great. Just springs, right? No pulled strut pins or anything like that (although I'm almost positive I'll be pulling my strut pins just to be faster at autocross anyway...)?

Type_s_sd

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Got the eibach pro kit with bonoss 15mm spacers all around installed today. Annnnd the prl motor mount.

I really like the look of the car. 1" down in the front and .8" in the back is just right for me.

The 15mm spacers are exactly how I want. Thank you to those who went out and pioneered the way.

I now touch that front 1" plastic diffuser going up my driveway now. It just barely touches.... so a small angle to up n out makes the clearence.

The springs slightly give more road feedback it seems. A good feeling in all driving modes.

I am sure others provide good feedback in their way. But these are nice. Improvement over stock but still give close to stock feel.

It is like turning the suspension 1 or 2 clicks stiffer.

The motor mount is nice. Makes the car's acceleration very smooth. It is just smoother feeling to me. Could be the springs too.... I like it.

Wheel clearence is normal like stock. You will not ragret the eibach pro kit springs. Not even a letter.

20240510_141548.jpg

20240510_144542.jpg
How do you like the comfort with springs, I’ve always done springs (Eibach) on my cars but it always seems very bouncy. How’s sport+ mode with the springs??

Sponsored

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
How do you like the comfort with springs, I’ve always done springs (Eibach) on my cars but it always seems very bouncy. How’s sport+ mode with the springs??

I have felt some rebound "bounce" with these springs but it stops quickly and it is minimal. The adaptive suspension system is definately working to correct that within the driving mode strategy.

The Eibach set up is a solid choice. It is an improvement to a really good package.

I want good feedback. I prefer a stiffer feel because I want to feel the grip/handling through my hands/feet n butt. I know too stiff is an issue and can hurt handling/grip so I try for the middle. Sacrifice some comfort for a better functional feel.

But the bounce I am thinking of is when cutting stock or heating the springs to create the bobble head bounce while driving. Or the bounce to get the lady passengers moving. 🤣

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wow it looks so good! The black accents are fire too. I love it.

That offset looks pretty great. Just springs, right? No pulled strut pins or anything like that (although I'm almost positive I'll be pulling my strut pins just to be faster at autocross anyway...)?
Thanks! Yes, just Swift springs and the strut pins have been pulled. No additional suspension mods or camber adjustments were required after the car was lowered.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
No, had it done at a shop due to a personal lack of experience in lowering the subframe. It was about a 2 hour process when carefully following the instructions step by step.

i had mine done at RiWorx - located in Northeast Mississauga. These guys took the time to do things correctly - printing off additional torque specs for all bolts, for example.

Interesting to note for all DE5 owners - my subframe bolts were all very loose from factory, almost to the point where you can loosen them by hand. Even if you don't get the rigid collars installed, would highly recommend checking those to ensure it's within spec.
I noticed the same loose bolts from the turbo to engine. At least they didn't break! 😆

Type_s_sd

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
I have felt some rebound "bounce" with these springs but it stops quickly and it is minimal. The adaptive suspension system is definately working to correct that within the driving mode strategy.

The Eibach set up is a solid choice. It is an improvement to a really good package.

I want good feedback. I prefer a stiffer feel because I want to feel the grip/handling through my hands/feet n butt. I know too stiff is an issue and can hurt handling/grip so I try for the middle. Sacrifice some comfort for a better functional feel.

But the bounce I am thinking of is when cutting stock or heating the springs to create the bobble head bounce while driving. Or the bounce to get the lady passengers moving. 🤣
Thank you for the feedback, yea I’m trying to step away from bouncy ride/to much movement when have passengers. Another factor too is weight, it seems from what I’ve read. Coils setb back to position with a full load. Springs just allow the ride lower with a full house inside. So many decisions to make haha

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I finally uploaded some of my crappy videos to YouTube that some inquiring minds had asked for. This is NOT a promotional channel - just helpful tips for dummy DIY and antsy people like me that just want something to work on or ruin. 🤣

https://youtube.com/@integralifetypes?si=Uo5ZyhPWHEyJgpuq

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Took my first long trip today, austin to Dallas and back in the same day to see the stars lose game 5 with my wife. Would have been sweet to see them win, but thats sport.
I just can’t believe how good this car is on the big road, car did great Up and back both under 3 hours with a gas stop and road closure on way back. Sky was wild full of lighting with a bit of rain I cold barely tell with the rain x. Anyways I’m still wired I need try get some sleep. Here’s a couple images

IMG_7639.jpeg

IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_7670.jpeg

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Took my first long trip today, austin to Dallas and back in the same day to see the stars lose game 5 with my wife. Would have been sweet to see them win, but thats sport.
I just can’t believe how good this car is on the big road, car did great Up and back both under 3 hours with a gas stop and road closure on way back. Sky was wild full of lighting with a bit of rain I cold barely tell with the rain x. Anyways I’m still wired I need try get some sleep. Here’s a couple images

IMG_7639.jpeg

IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_7670.jpeg
Nice parking spot! I’m always hunting for those one sided spots!