Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Took my first long trip today, austin to Dallas and back in the same day to see the stars lose game 5 with my wife. Would have been sweet to see them win, but thats sport.
I just can’t believe how good this car is on the big road, car did great Up and back both under 3 hours with a gas stop and road closure on way back. Sky was wild full of lighting with a bit of rain I cold barely tell with the rain x. Anyways I’m still wired I need try get some sleep. Here’s a couple images

IMG_7639.jpeg

IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_7670.jpeg
Nice seats! I was hoping they were gonna seal the deal too. Hopefully tomorrow.
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Westhaver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Took my first long trip today, austin to Dallas and back in the same day to see the stars lose game 5 with my wife. Would have been sweet to see them win, but thats sport.
I just can’t believe how good this car is on the big road, car did great Up and back both under 3 hours with a gas stop and road closure on way back. Sky was wild full of lighting with a bit of rain I cold barely tell with the rain x. Anyways I’m still wired I need try get some sleep. Here’s a couple images

IMG_7639.jpeg

IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_7670.jpeg
Great seats!

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Wife did good on the seats. Never been in this barn and damn it’s Impressive great energy. Hell had Pizza Hut bread stick, popcorn and a smash burger. Ya we got there early 🤪. The team who played better won. Got 2 more chances to close this out Go stars!

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Always love seeing that I'm not the only one!

My wife and friends think I'm a lunatic at how particular I am about where I park.
Thanks! When I saw it I was pumped! Yea I’ve been getting shit for parking far away since I could drive 🤪.

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Always love seeing that I'm not the only one!

My wife and friends think I'm a lunatic at how particular I am about where I park.
Particular? I scope out parking before visiting new places with Google Maps street view🤪

I also park out in the middle of nowhere but it's fine. No fighting for spaces, get some extra steps in and most importantly, keeps the ride looking new 20 years down the road.

TSX.JPG

I won't be changing any habits for the ITS either😁

ITS.JPG

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Particular? I scope out parking before visiting new places with Google Maps street view🤪

I also park out in the middle of nowhere but it's fine. No fighting for spaces, get some extra steps in and most importantly, keeps the ride looking new 20 years down the road.

TSX.JPG

ITS.JPG
Haha that’s hilarious. I do the same thing!

Google street view is great.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ha! I used street view for Dallas stars game.
I also use it for soccer games make sure parking lots good and paved!😝.

is that TSX a 6speed?! I had the same color 05 6speed w/ Navi. Had it lowered aftermarket grill intake Hondata and I think a little wider shorter tire Need find a pic !

TSX.JPG

ITS.JPG

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Ha! I used street view for Dallas stars game.
I also use it for soccer games make sure parking lots good and paved!😝.

is that TSX a 6speed?! I had the same color 05 6speed w/ Navi. Had it lowered aftermarket grill intake Hondata and I think a little wider shorter tire Need find a pic !
That was my beloved 2004 6MT TSX. A fantastic car that I enjoyed every minute of owning for 20 years and foolishly sold to make way for the Integra.

But she's in the hands of the best possible new owner who is caring for her, parks properly and is kind enough to send me updates. Nice to see a new generation of enthusiast loving their car😍

TSX2.jpg

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That was my beloved 2004 6MT TSX. A fantastic car that I enjoyed every minute of owning for 20 years and foolishly sold to make way for the Integra.

But she's in the hands of the best possible new owner who is caring for her, parks properly and is kind enough to send me updates. Nice to see a new generation of enthusiast loving their car😍

TSX2.jpg
How many miles did you put on that beauty?

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Went for a nice drive today, picked up an oem Honda filter and did an oil change in the garage. Why are there three different screws to take that damn skid plate/cover off lol?

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
How many miles did you put on that beauty?
20 years old with 97,000 miles. All stock, all original, no accidents.

I do all the work, maintenance and detailing myself but this was another easy to own Acura. Super reliable, solid, quality car that was fun to drive. Past tense for me but she is still running strong and piling up the miles and smiles🙂

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Integra and look forward to more of the same😎

IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_7441.JPG

IMG_7446.JPG

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

I do all the work, maintenance and detailing myself but this was another easy to own Acura. Super reliable, solid, quality car that was fun to drive. Past tense for me but she is still running strong and piling up the miles and smiles🙂

IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_7441.JPG

IMG_7446.JPG
If only everyone took care of their cars like this.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_7441.JPG

IMG_7446.JPG
Only 97k miles. Wow that practicaly new
Sponsored