Sponsored

keAiko18

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS
Ordered in February and received Aug 1. My original order was for the coated version but in July I switched to a non-coated version since coating was taking another 4 weeks after fabrication and I was sick of waiting.
yeah it's killing me too cuz this DP is the last piece of the puzzle. I have all these parts sitting here just waiting to be installed but I don't want to do double the work removing parts again to install new parts. Wanna just go in once if can.
Sponsored

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Cool! Considering their dash trim. Thoughts on quality / fitment?

Edit: actually, do you already have the door panels? I may have already asked you... hard to keep track of everyone's build, lol.
IMG_2873.jpeg
IMG_2871.jpeg
Yes , I have the area around the door handles. Quality is good , it’s real carbon and it’s pretty thin to be honest .

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I already posted a bunch of data on my thread in Civicxi.

IMG_4283.jpeg

IMG_4282.jpeg
Thanks! I should've been more specific on my definition of data as I'm a lamen when it comes to fuel. I basically just wait until Derek and Corey tell me that's what I want for my build compared to the Hondata kit with 1330's for the Kuro that I have. I've been overwhelmed with work and family stuff so I haven't had much time to fully research it yet either. It's sounding like the Full Race delivers a ton of fuel and very promising tho!

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
Thanks! I should've been more specific on my definition of data as I'm a lamen when it comes to fuel. I basically just wait until Derek and Corey tell me that's what I want for my build compared to the Hondata kit with 1330's for the Kuro that I have. I've been overwhelmed with work and family stuff so I haven't had much time to fully research it yet either. It's sounding like the Full Race delivers a ton of fuel and very promising tho!
Well let me answer the question for you if it helps out. This is the fuel pump to get, this provides enough fuel for whatever you want but you will need to buy the injectors separately. You can do either xdi or Hondata.

I have tuned every DI fuel system out there for this platform. Hondata, hondata fuel system plus, XDI and Full race. Just the full race pump is more than the Hondata fuel system plus, less oscillations when tuning and great results.

I just did a Kuro setup on XDI and the full tace provides even more fuel so it will handle anything you throw at it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Well let me answer the question for you if it helps out. This is the fuel pump to get, this provides enough fuel for whatever you want but you will need to buy the injectors separately. You can do either xdi or Hondata.

I have tuned every DI fuel system out there for this platform. Hondata, hondata fuel system plus, XDI and Full race. Just the full race pump is more than the Hondata fuel system plus, less oscillations when tuning and great results.

I just did a Kuro setup on XDI and the full tace provides even more fuel so it will handle anything you throw at it.
Thank you! Ok, so Full Race pump plus XDI 1440 injectors would be all the parts I'd need for the Kuro? Plus a retune obviously. If so, that's a good price point that seems to perform better!

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
Thank you! Ok, so Full Race pump plus XDI 1440 injectors would be all the parts I'd need for the Kuro? Plus a retune obviously. If so, that's a good price point that seems to perform better!
Absolutely, depends if you want to run ethanol but the XDI 1400cc will work perfect. Same setup i’m running on my FL5 for fuel with a MHI turbo.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Absolutely, depends if you want to run ethanol but the XDI 1400cc will work perfect. Same setup i’m running on my FL5 for fuel with a MHI turbo.
Perfect! Yeah, an ethanol blend at most. Something easy to understand for me & simple to install that I could revert back to stock easily with no drilling or cam swap.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
🤔 That setup seems familiar 😂

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yes! Very simple, @Integra23 has the same setup which I am tuning for him.
Well, I see what's just took priority on my Xmas list now then. 😆 Looking forward to seeing his results with that manifold!

6ix_Teggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Not all installed today but picked up the car about a month ago and this has been the progress so far. Waiting for my APR lip to show up to install that.

PRL HVI Intake

Hybrid Racing Short Shifter

Hybrid Racing Chicane Shift Knob

Swift Spec-R Springs

Bonoss 20MM Spacers All around

AWE Track Exhaust

PRL Rear Motor Mount

ECU Unlock + Hondata Flash (93 map)

Roof wrapped in Gloss Black

Full Headlight yellow tint

Image (13).jpeg

Image (8).jpeg

Image (16).jpeg

Image (15).jpeg

Image (12).jpeg

Image (10).jpeg

Image (11).jpeg

Image (9).jpeg

Image (14).jpeg

Image (7).jpeg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Not all installed today but picked up the car about a month ago and this has been the progress so far. Waiting for my APR lip to show up to install that.

PRL HVI Intake

Hybrid Racing Short Shifter

Hybrid Racing Chicane Shift Knob

Swift Spec-R Springs

Bonoss 20MM Spacers All around

AWE Track Exhaust

PRL Rear Motor Mount

ECU Unlock + Hondata Flash (93 map)

Roof wrapped in Gloss Black

Full Headlight yellow tint

Image (15).jpeg

Image (11).jpeg
Hello fellow PWP. That's a lot in a month!

I really like the same-size tips on the AWE. I really wish Borla went with that instead of the smaller outside diameter ones. It's grown on me since I've had it but still.
Sponsored