Sponsored

ITS/Type S Badge Enamel Pins - Anyone Interested?

Who's interested in a pin of their ITS? If so, what color(s)?

• Total voters

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I know there are some guys interested in Matchbox-style diecast ITS' (outside of my league, unfortunately), but it seems the ITS is one of those cars where cool swag stuff is just lacking. Don't get me started on Autocannon junk.

Would anyone be interested in an enamel pin of the ITS? I know Leen Customs made one, and their stuff is great and all... but theirs aren't representative of anyone's ITS here. They're modded, liveried, etc.. If I want a pin, I want it to look like my actual car, not someone else's.

The style would be clean and simple. Ideally, these would look like something you could've bought at the dealership, or might've gotten with the car at purchase. Soft enamel, stock cars, side profile, OEM coloring, etc.. I doubt many would be made, just enough to justify the order and get pins for those interested. If there's enough interest to get pricing somewhere in the $10-$20 range, I'll work on it. A Type S badge pin could be cool as well.

Let me know your thoughts!

(I'll be able to share some photos and more context of a similar project next week, just waiting on a delivery!)
Sponsored

SlickMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2000 Honda S2000
Looking forward to the example photos, but sounds like something I would be interested in for sure.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Agh, I realized I forgot to add an option for those who would be interested in a Type S pin, tried to add it, then inserted with a typo and now I can't take it out. If you have OCD, I'm sure you can imagine how this frustrates me. :confused1:

@SlickMoney, @chuckee98, and @maximetardif - would y'all mind weighing in on the Type S logo pin too? I'd appreciate it!

Sponsored

chuckee98

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS
Agh, I realized I forgot to add an option for those who would be interested in a Type S pin, tried to add it, then inserted with a typo and now I can't take it out. If you have OCD, I'm sure you can imagine how this frustrates me. :confused1:

@SlickMoney, @chuckee98, and @maximetardif - would y'all mind weighing in on the Type S logo pin too? I'd appreciate it!
Both!

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Ok with 20 potentially interested people, it's something I'll explore further! More to come!

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So I can officially say I now have a little experience in making enamel pins--I did a run of Del Sol pins for my fellow targa Civic lovers and they've been very well received (pics below). Honda made them in a few colors decades ago, but those are hard to come by, and everything else is too overstyled, in my opinion.

I'm finishing a DE5 drawing now, and I'll look to order these by the end of the month. I won't do many (sorry, not looking to have a bucket of leftover pins in my garage), likely an order of 50 or less, with a target cost of $20 or less.

I'll keep everyone posted, but feel free to comment or message with questions!

Samba.jpg
Group.jpg
Frost.jpg
Captiva.jpg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Those look awesome! I want in on this if you do it!

Sponsored

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Those look awesome! I want in on this if you do it!
You're in! And thank you, it's my first time diving into pin design and I've been pretty elated with them. :D

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Unrelated to these pins but related to your enameling technique, would this be something you can do to the "Type S" shifter trim? I'd REALLY like to have that filled in with black and red.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Unrelated to these pins but related to your enameling technique, would this be something you can do to the "Type S" shifter trim? I'd REALLY like to have that filled in with black and red.
I’m sure someone out there could paint that, and i have a hunch they'd use enamel, but I'm not sure where you’d even start in trying to find someone to do it, unfortunately.

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What about offering it as a magnet?