Sponsored

Any Regrets Tuning your ITS?

Car00071

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
My only regret is going OTS tune from a popular vendor and not going JesterTuned first. The way the power comes in with his tune helps to put it down immensely compared to overwhelming the tires with OTS map. It feels more linear too (well as much as you can for a stock turbo).
Sponsored

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
No regrets! Now that I have a non-resonated exhaust and a TSP downpipe, I actually had the pops and bangs toned down.

There are a lot of options!

I will say this is kind of like asking crackheads if they like smoking crack though....
Schmuck built coolant expansion tank? Is that the brand name or a generic?

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Last edited:

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Sponsored

vovakovtun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I really enjoy how powerful this car is! If I could suggest one change, it would be to adjust the throttle mapping in sport+ mode; I find it a bit too aggressive for my taste compared to the smoother feel of comfort mode. Also, it would be great if the pops and bangs feature could be a separate toggle on the screen, so I can use it in any driving mode!

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
I really enjoy how powerful this car is! If I could suggest one change, it would be to adjust the throttle mapping in sport+ mode; I find it a bit too aggressive for my taste compared to the smoother feel of comfort mode. Also, it would be great if the pops and bangs feature could be a separate toggle on the screen, so I can use it in any driving mode!
With the flashpro we can enable pops in different modes and to vary by intensity. Also throttle tables can be adjusted too to mimic other modes or your preferences.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Saw a post of a guy with a tattoo that said “no ragrets” :D

no regrets with jailbreak or OTS tune “yet” If I decide to upgrade the turbo I will need custom tune but love the OTS multi-tune with all the on the fly options/combinations.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Saw a post of a guy with a tattoo that said “no ragrets” :D

no regrets with jailbreak or OTS tune “yet” If I decide to upgrade the turbo I will need custom tune but love the OTS multi-tune with all the on the fly options/combinations.
😂 It was a Milky Way commercial years ago

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
After doing the bolt on mod thing for my previous car, I've decided the ITS is staying stock, save for light appearance and quality of life items. At most I'll do an air filter to get more turbo noises.

It was fun doing all of the things to my last car, but after the initial high of "look at the cool thing I did!" I can honestly say everything I did didn't actually change the performance of the car or even made it worse as a daily driver. I did get fun induction sounds, though. 😂

Examples:
  • Suspension - lowered and stiffened with a factory-tuner kit. Looked awesome, handled pretty well. Ride was atrocious and I stated scraping on more things.
  • Linear clutch return spring - nice and predictable pedal feel. Clutch was now a pain in the ass to creep in traffic with.
Sponsored