Sponsored

Rattles and Vibrations

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Yeah when I was detailing the car initially I found MANY areas of poor paint application. Some areas are a solid mil thinner than others on the same panel, some have paint defects under the clear coat, dust under the paint and/or clear, and even areas where the paint under the clear gassed out so there's a pinhole.

I would not be surprised at all in a few years to see paint flaking off or UV degradation.

I'd say call the dealer and make them fix it. If it's flaking, they owe you a whole new trim piece, not a repaint.
Yeah I did end up contacting them. It's actually been sitting for a little while now, I just haven't had the chance to make it out there since the dealer I bought it from is an hour away.
Sponsored

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
3. Several door rattles. Passenger side ext & int door handles, arm rest, seemingly the hand well plastic trip at the bottom. Driver side exterior handle I believe is also buzzing periodically

has anyone been able to address the Door rattle? its getting worse and worse , and its difficult to replicate if I want to show it to the Dealer, only happens when the car is in motion under certain conditions.