Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Got the roof wrapped black yesterday. Ordered the 60K CIVC plate a month ago today and it still hasn't arrived. Once it's here will get some good pics.

I'm going to do wheels eventually and am in the same boat. Hard to justify wheels other than Apex when they are affordable, as lightweight or lighter than competitors, look great, and accept an Acura center cap. The Acura center cap is a big selling point to me.
Did you call your local tax office to see if it’s there? The email you get from mytexas plates will not tell you it’s there, it will remind you to check if it’s arrived, which makes no sense. If you’ve called and they aren’t there, then please ignore.
Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Did you call your local tax office to see if it’s there? The email you get from mytexas plates will not tell you it’s there, it will remind you to check if it’s arrived, which makes no sense. If you’ve called and they aren’t there, then please ignore.
I agree it makes no sense. The online portal shows it hasn't arrived. Did you get yours yet?

Last edited:

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I agree it makes no sense. The online portal shows it hasn't arrived. Did you get yours yet?

View attachment 229551
Yes. I received an email at exactly 4 weeks reminding me to check with the tax office to see if it was there. Not that they were delivered, check to see if they were there. So I called and they were there. When I picked them up, they were stamped with 28 September. I think they were sitting there for a good week before I called.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Yes. I received an email at exactly 4 weeks reminding me to check with the tax office to see if it was there. Not that they were delivered, check to see if they were there. So I called and they were there. When I picked them up, they were stamped with 28 September. I think they were sitting there for a good week before I called.
I called and they haven't arrived yet. Thanks for the info!

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Probably better than photoshop, but it is a different wheel and color, and I don't think the model car is lowered. IMO Apex is another strong option I'm considering, especially since the price is roughly 1/3 of what I'd spend on a set of Volks...

https://apexwheels.com/gallery/acur...integra-type-s-19-vs-5rs-motorsport-gold-1500
I also looked at those wheels and they have a good reputation for being light, strong trackable wheels. Too bad they don’t have the 19x9.5 with a +40 offset. I’m really aiming for that flush look so +40 and below is what I’m aiming for. Tbh, +38 is the perfect offset for that flush look without any fender mods, but again apex doesn’t make the 19x9.5 with that offset.

So the BBS is really looking good right now. Pair those with 265/35/19 tires and I would definitely be one happy camper!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I also looked at those wheels and they have a good reputation for being light, strong trackable wheels. Too bad they don’t have the 19x9.5 with a +40 offset. I’m really aiming for that flush look so +40 and below is what I’m aiming for. Tbh, +38 is the perfect offset for that flush look without any fender mods, but again apex doesn’t make the 19x9.5 with that offset.

So the BBS is really looking good right now. Pair those with 265/35/19 tires and I would definitely be one happy camper!
I wish they were 10" wide so I could run 285s

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
I wish they were 10" wide so I could run 285s
I’ve yet to see someone with 19x10’s on the ITS. Really risky to do since our cars are new, so it’s all about trial and error. There’s an FK8 with 19x10 +55 with 295/30/19’s. You read that right, 295’s! Fitment was on point. No rubbing and no fender mods. It was on stock suspension though.

Our ITS is a bit wider than the FK8, so 19x10 +53 might work on stock suspension (Don’t quote me on this since I haven’t seen anyone rock this setup yet). Pair that with 295/30/19’s and that would be one super flush setup without poke.

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
How do they feel versus the stock tires?
Definitely not as grippy but that's to be expected. Noise level is about the same. Ever so slightly more soft/comfortable over little cracks and bumps. I'm satisfied with them to get me through the cold temps the next few months

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Finally had a chance to flash the Hondata tune. I will see how it drives tomorrow.

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
What made you go with 255 over 265?
Tirerack only has 1 tire option in factory size. 255/35 ~$50 cheaper per tire and a dozen options. It's minimal but 0.4in narrower if you want to count that towards better drivability in snow.