Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Got bored of my NSX Type R replica shift knob so I switch to an FK8 Type R. Matches the interior perfectly

IMG_6975.jpeg

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Got bored of my NSX Type R replica shift knob so I switch to an FK8 Type R. Matches the interior perfectly

IMG_6975.jpeg
I did the same thing. For others wanting to do the same, it is not a 100% drop in; there will be a gap between the bottom of this shift knob and the ITS lock nut; either go aftermarket lock nut + retaining clip, or if you’re weird about keeping it OEM (🙋‍♂️ me), will have to get FK8 lock nut and FK8 clip (latter is not sold separately, comes with the entire shift knob boot assembly). This is from 17-19 FK8

Last edited:

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior

IMG_6975.jpeg
Just did the same recently. Had the knob sitting around from my FK7. Paired it with an Acuity collar. I might be switching it again with an FL5 knob.
IMG_0666.jpg

Sponsored

KrisDLuna

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS
Installed the Hybrid Racing short shifter, if you plan on getting highly recommend applying some lube on the main ball joint, and be prepared to set aside some time to get the center console out which is gonna be quite the PITA.
Also, Hybrid's guide is based on a Civic SI, so do note that the ITS has a few extra parts you're gonna have to remove/disconnect.

I have the shift pole set on the highest possible point, otherwise on lower points it felt a bit too heavy.
Works great, smoother, more precise, shifts into place like a snap.

20240410_222150.JPG

20240410_222254.JPG

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Finally got tuned, baselined 330/345 with the PRL HVI, titanium inlet, front pipe, downpipe, and intercooler. IMW knocked it out the park with 383whp/400wtq. Drives great!
I saw that! What a nice torque jump! We have the same bolt on’s so I was happy to see that too. I could securely tell a difference going from his OTS tune and then adding the charge pipes and HVI after. Monday is Kuro day!

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
I saw that! What a nice torque jump! We have the same bolt on’s so I was happy to see that too. I could securely tell a difference going from his OTS tune and then adding the charge pipes and HVI after. Monday is Kuro day!
Derek said it was a bit of a factory freak, bolt-ons without the tune baselined at 330whp and 345 wtq. I kinda felt like the car was running a little stronger than it should. Not really sure what's next if anything. Though if Apex'I releases the valved exhaust I'm getting it immediately.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5

Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I finally did my first oil change! 11050 miles 😂. The only reason I put it off for so long was due to my dealer being like 70 miles away. Well, today I decided to give up on the free oil changes and just do it myself. Guess I’m doing it myself forever now 😂

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Installed the PRL Titanium Inlet Pipe, PRL Rear Motor Mount and PRL Frontpipe.

PRL Titanium Inlet Pipe
Nice quality part, easy to install. I consider this strictly a cosmetic modification since I can't verify increased induction noise or performance benefits.

IMG_6985.jpeg

PRL Rear Motor Mount
I consider the additional NVH to be minimal. I can't speak on the traction benefits yet, but the most noticeable change was the reduction of transient motion when coming off throttle and shifting. Well worth the time and money for that alone.

PRL Frontpipe
Installation was a breeze outside of the downpipe stud that backed out when removing the nut. There is a fairly noticeable difference with the pops and bangs, but otherwise the volume is comparable to stock.

Next Up:
  • TSP Downpipe
  • Eibach Sportline Springs
  • TE37SL
Sponsored

Last edited: