Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I have the 67" with 10" lift but needed the extenders since the front would drag with the factory height.
@PRDE5 's don't look like they're that long - I"m curious if he had issues.

I want to pick up a set of race ramps for oil changes etc as well because the front jackpoint looks like it's a PITA to get under.
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@PRDE5 's don't look like they're that long - I"m curious if he had issues.

I want to pick up a set of race ramps for oil changes etc as well because the front jackpoint looks like it's a PITA to get under.
No way you will get a jack under.the front without them. I roll on the race ramps some then I can get a jack under it. That jackpoint is a good 4 ft back from the front bumper.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
No way you will get a jack under.the front without them. I roll on the race ramps some then I can get a jack under it. That jackpoint is a good 4 ft back from the front bumper.
Oh yeah 100%. I meant, I want race ramps because I'd need ramps to get the jack underneath it anyway!

On my old car, I'd use my smaller jack on the pinchweld to raise the car a bit so my larger jack can get underneath. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to do that on this car though, not to mention it's too tucked in there anyway.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I used some leftover wood. Only downside is heavy but they don't move or rub after lowering 1".

IMG_5775.jpeg

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
My race ramps are 56 inches long, the one piece ones. They are great, no rubbing, no slipping, and light weight. I also have race ramp blocks for the rear wheels for when I have to raise the whole car.

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Finally got around to doing the dark chrome front badge. Didn't require removing the bumper like I originally assumed.
1000014658.jpg
1000014657.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Finally got around to doing the dark chrome front badge. Didn't require removing the bumper like I originally assumed.
1000014658.jpg
1000014657.jpg
I like it! Black chrome looks clean and like it fits this car better.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
1000014658.jpg
1000014657.jpg
So you found a front black chrome badge? Looks great

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
So you found a front black chrome badge? Looks great
If you're referring to the "A" say I have yet to find a dark chrome version of that that will fit. This is just the "Type S" which comes as a set of 4 badges (front, 2 sides, and rear). I just never got around to doing the front until now because I thought the front bumper had to come off.

Side note: you have to remove both of the locating pins on the back of the front badge because these were never meant for the Integra, they are supposed to be for the MDX. The pins won't line up with the Integra's holes. A small modification (I used needle nose pliers and snapped them off).
1000014287.jpg
1000014286.jpg

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If you're referring to the "A" say I have yet to find a dark chrome version of that that will fit. This is just the "Type S" which comes as a set of 4 badges (front, 2 sides, and rear). I just never got around to doing the front until now because I thought the front bumper had to come off.

Side note: you have to remove both of the locating pins on the back of the front badge because these were never meant for the Integra, they are supposed to be for the MDX. The pins won't line up with the Integra's holes. A small modification (I used needle nose pliers and snapped them off).
1000014287.jpg
1000014286.jpg
Ah yeah. For some reason i thought something was different and its the A.
The adhesive on that front badge is a PIA to remove.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got some parts in the mail. Carbon interior door panels and the H&R Springs , still waiting on my spacers to come .
IMG_2880.jpeg
IMG_2873.jpeg
IMG_2871.jpeg
Are those the Jogon door panels?

Where'd you order?
Real CF?
How's the fit / finish?

I've been eyeing those and the dash trim.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Are those the Jogon door panels?

Where'd you order?
Real CF?
How's the fit / finish?

I've been eyeing those and the dash trim.
Yes they are the Jogan , fit and finish seem nice. I got them 2nd hand off a fb group member who didn’t want to install . He said he put them on but the tape provided was not sticky enough so I’ll be putting my own 3m tape on them and installing shortly . They are real carbon as you can see the back .

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes they are the Jogan , fit and finish seem nice. I got them 2nd hand off a fb group member who didn’t want to install . He said he put them on but the tape provided was not sticky enough so I’ll be putting my own 3m tape on them and installing shortly . They are real carbon as you can see the back .
Let me know how the install goes and share pics?
Might be enough to get me to pull the trigger.
Sponsored