Sponsored

What spoilers are you guys getting, if any?

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
@StingertimeNC - I finally took some better pics after adding some sealant. It looks like the bottom front of yours was more off on the mold or something than mine
How did you apply the sealant? Finger? 😂

Also I emailed them about the less than adequate fitment, but they haven't responded for over a week. I heard they refunded a customer with the same issue some money.
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm not sure what the plan is at this point. Jeremie said to reach out if I haven't heard from him in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm kind of hoping for a replacement. He did say he needs an ITS back in the shop to check fitment and his mold and stuff. From the looks of @bpebler's, it seems mine has gaps in all the same places, but my corners just sit up a bit higher. I would go with some sealant, but not sure I could do it cleanly. I was kicking around the idea of just asking for a partial refund, but if he would send me a replacement I think I would prefer that.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How did you apply the sealant? Finger? 😂

Also I emailed them about the less than adequate fitment, but they haven't responded for over a week. I heard they refunded a customer with the same issue some money.
Finger and a rag. 😂

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
@Compromise - yeah, I fingered it...wet 😆 the sealant I used already had a small hole in the tip from the factory, wet finger, shop towels. On the second side, I found it way easier and cleaner to put painters tape just on the base of the spoiler - then it seemed to flow under & into channel better both with the caulk tip & wet finger method. Less clean up of any mess/mistakes too after pulling the tape.

@StingertimeNC - geez man, he's usually pretty good. Not sure what's going on. I'd probably want a refund at the least if my fitment was really poor. Still had to remove one and reinstall with new tape and all that which is kind of a pain. I'd be pretty upset.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Will be keeping an eye out for owners’ reviews of this one, thanks!
No prob! Looks like he makes some quality stuff that people like too. He also has a "Senna" spoiler out for the ITS too.

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
I think everyone will be happy with the OEM CF option. Perfect fitment and quality. Bigger than the original one, with the right amount of aggressiveness. A con but is a pro for me, is it's mounted with bolts and not just relying on adhesive.

1720212462720-yu.jpg

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I think everyone will be happy with the OEM CF option. Perfect fitment and quality. Bigger than the original one, with the right amount of aggressiveness. A con but is a pro for me, is it's mounted with bolts and not just relying on adhesive.

1720212462720-yu.jpg

I agree, I just don’t understand why they couldn’t make it to fit the existing holes in the car. I don’t want to drill any holes in my car.

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
i don't trust myself, or have the balls to drill through a metal trunk. The dealer could install it for you.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

1720212462720-yu.jpg
Artworks is mounted with 4 bolts and uses factory holes.

Sponsored

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s

1720212462720-yu.jpg
This looks great man. Def not a fan of v2. Looks like there sold out of cf for now. Will be waiting for the v1 cf to be available

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Just purchased the EpsilonAero spoiler kit! Decided to roll with the duck lip portion as well.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just to update, Artwork is going to just do a replacement for me, and I'm going to ship back the original one. Just waiting for the new one to be ready. They had a Type S at their facility so they are trying to rework the mold or something.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just to update, Artwork is going to just do a replacement for me, and I'm going to ship back the original one. Just waiting for the new one to be ready. They had a Type S at their facility so they are trying to rework the mold or something.
Thats good news. I never received the replacement adhesive and foam washers they sent out. On my setup i may of had 1/8" on either side but with black rtv its not noticeable.
Sponsored