Sponsored

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Yeah it’s the main way to get it fixed. But I’m still glad I changed mine out. It’ll feel great once you get it aligned.
Sure enough front toe was out of wack. Got it aligned, all good now! Straight as an arrow

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Finally got my NE24 mounted, still waiting on the center caps.

1000021266.jpg
1000021267.jpg

Also, has the shop install the FL5 rigid collars and PRL rear motor mount. The car is actually quieter and smoother on the freeway, makes no sense at all. Should call those magic collar instead.
I’ve had these sitting on the shelf for months lol getting around to it soon. Folks rave about that upgrade on the CTR forum! Glad it worked out well for you. Looking forward to feeling the difference.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I live in an apartment so I paid a local shop to do it that also does alingment. about 3-4 hours for the installs on the collar.
Damn, 3-4 hours?! I was hearing that most shops have been able to do front & rear around 1.5 hours, which is why I was just going to have someone else do it. But at $100-150/hr labor at 3-4 hours I might have to conjure up some motivation. Lol problem is a tranny jack comes in really handy for this from what I’ve heard.

PicklesTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
992 Carrera S, Integra Type S
Damn, 3-4 hours?! I was hearing that most shops have been able to do front & rear around 1.5 hours, which is why I was just going to have someone else do it. But at $100-150/hr labor at 3-4 hours I might have to conjure up some motivation. Lol problem is a tranny jack comes in really handy for this from what I’ve heard.
Actually, the 3-4 hours is for the collar and the rear engine mount but I don't think that add alot of time to the install. This shop is also new to this platform so they told me it might be a bit slower, and I was fine with that.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Actually, the 3-4 hours is for the collar and the rear engine mount but I don't think that add alot of time to the install. This shop is also new to this platform so they told me it might be a bit slower, and I was fine with that.
Well, that’s good. Glad it worked out to your liking. Rear motor mount is roughly 20ish minutes, piece of cake. Rigid collars are definitely more of a pain, but if a lift is accessible it speeds it up a ton. Without a lift I can absolutely see 3-4 hours.

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Finally got around to installing my PRL Inlet pipe + Stage 1 Intake over the weekend. Turbo noises are definitely more noticeable

IMG_7592.jpeg

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
So changing the oil this nut fell out was laying on the under try anybody know what this could be from ?

IMG_5987.jpeg

IMG_5986.jpeg

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
What service did you have done, recently?
Sponsored