ITS featured on C&D's podcast

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2024 Integra Type S
Just listened and they did a great job on why the vehicle is special. Really cool insight to why our cars actually got the burbles.

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2024 Integra Type S
Savagegeese review also provides that insight.
I didn't actually watch that video. I like savagegeese but the video reviews are a little slow form for me personally.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I didn't actually watch that video. I like savagegeese but the video reviews are a little slow form for me personally.
The only thing annoying in the Savagegeese comparison video to the CTR is his very wrong take on the sound systems lol. People don't want neutral sound they want some freakin' bass.

The ITS stereo blows the CTR out of the water.

This car and driver podcast was a fun listen. I wonder if the S2000 really has a superior shifter (never had the privilege) or if that is just their nostalgia lense.

Sponsored

ChicagoShogun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
The only thing annoying in the Savagegeese comparison video to the CTR is his very wrong take on the sound systems lol. People don't want neutral sound they want some freakin' bass.

This car and driver podcast was a fun listen. I wonder if the S2000 really has a superior shifter (never had the privilege) or if that is just their nostalgia lense.
The ELS stereo was a big part of my decision. Love the stereo... it is thumpin'!

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

I want more thump

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I wonder if the S2000 really has a superior shifter (never had the privilege) or if that is just their nostalgia lense.
I have both the ITS and S2000, and I like the S2000 shifter better. More mechanical feel to it. More satisfying to manoeuvre.

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AsianEd

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
I have both the ITS and S2000, and I like the S2000 shifter better. More mechanical feel to it. More satisfying to manoeuvre.
I suspect it comes down to RWD vs. FWD platform. I had an ND Miata for a couple of years and that shifter felt great. It was sitting at the rear of the transmission assembly, directly interacting with the gears.

That's always going to feel better than a shifter with cable linkage, as the shifter is mostly isolated from the transmission.

Reactions: ITS

porkster

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS - ABP
There is such a divide on the pricing when it comes to "critic score vs audience score". They brought it up again in this podcast and said even though $52k is seemingly a lot of money, it's no different than the average price of cars these days. But the regular "audience" opinion always seems to be that the ITS is overpriced. I often ask myself if having memory seats, moonroof, homelink, and auto folding mirrors would change my decision on the value. For sure, the ELS system really changes the experience and perhaps tips it over the edge for the value question. I never thought I was an audiophile but the difference between the ITS and my Accord Touring is huge enough for me to choose the ITS for a drive.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently

I’m not sure how far off my TSX’s gearbox is from the highly revered S2000’s, but there’s some intangible aspects/feelings of my TSX’s gearbox that I prefer over my FL5’s.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S and 2 '23 Integras, 1 6MT, 1 CVT
Agree, the 6MT in my '07 TSX is slightly better than my '23 A Spec Tech Integra. Both are amazing compared to most other makes I've sampled. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I also like BMW manuals.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
There is such a divide on the pricing when it comes to "critic score vs audience score". They brought it up again in this podcast and said even though $52k is seemingly a lot of money, it's no different than the average price of cars these days. But the regular "audience" opinion always seems to be that the ITS is overpriced. I often ask myself if having memory seats, moonroof, homelink, and auto folding mirrors would change my decision on the value. For sure, the ELS system really changes the experience and perhaps tips it over the edge for the value question. I never thought I was an audiophile but the difference between the ITS and my Accord Touring is huge enough for me to choose the ITS for a drive.
The value is there even with the 7K premium over the CTR, especially if you know the differences between both cars.
When you consider the whole pkg and the capabilities of this car that makes it stand out.
52K is a good deal.

You will have to pay more if you want something that is better in everything (acceleration/cornering/braking). The worse part is that you will have to settle for an automatic transmission.
Sponsored