Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Just got home from Pike’s Peak. Drove my Type S up to Devils Playground to watch the race. Several hours of stop and go traffic up hill made for a very long morning and a very sore leg.

Saw the two Integra‘s at fan fest and on the course. Kinda want the hood from the Type S race car.
IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg
That's rad! Fun fact, Borla actually used my car while my car was there to test fit some items for the HRC race car.

That hood is definitely sick.

Indialantic

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just got home from Pike’s Peak. Drove my Type S up to Devils Playground to watch the race. Several hours of stop and go traffic up hill made for a very long morning and a very sore leg.

Saw the two Integra‘s at fan fest and on the course. Kinda want the hood from the Type S race car.
IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg
Cool info - $125k // sold out:

Digital Brochure:
https://hondaracing-us.honda.com/-/...hash=BE29005A81CFABAF8D8559B5D03D808B95FC61AD

Spec sheet
https://hondaracing-us.honda.com/-/...hash=B64BF8AA7FB586424ECDA94454D49DDB90CFEE14

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I wonder how many were made... and where are they? Would like to see some pictures of this fleet.
It wouldn't surprise me if they only made a handful of them, or they're made to order and they have enough orders to put new orders on hold.

It's a very interesting prospect and actually a bargain at that price, but to be honest? I'd just spend a bit more and get a GT4 Clubsport or M4 GT4 EVO or something if I'm that serious about competing. Most manufacturers support "customer racing" programs similar to this. Unless there's a FWD specific class- and there very well might be, I'm ignorant when it comes to the actual real world around racing, I just am aware it exists- but I can't imagine this being super competitive compared to some of the other turn-key race car options out there.

Indialantic

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It wouldn't surprise me if they only made a handful of them, or they're made to order and they have enough orders to put new orders on hold.

It's a very interesting prospect and actually a bargain at that price, but to be honest? I'd just spend a bit more and get a GT4 Clubsport or M4 GT4 EVO or something if I'm that serious about competing. Most manufacturers support "customer racing" programs similar to this. Unless there's a FWD specific class- and there very well might be, I'm ignorant when it comes to the actual real world around racing, I just am aware it exists- but I can't imagine this being super competitive compared to some of the other turn-key race car options out there.
Let's say they made 50 of them - and that seems like it may be on the high end - that's pretty small $. It's a really just a cost-center / marketing expense. I'd love to see the books on how HRC works and how everything ties together.

1719582434153-99.jpg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Let's say they made 50 of them - and that seems like it may be on the high end - that's pretty small $. It's a really just a cost-center / marketing expense. I'd love to see the books on how HRC works and how everything ties together.

1719582434153-99.jpg
You're getting into that area of space where things are very interesting to me, but also my head starts spinning.

I'm just smart enough to barely understand my current profession... trying to make sense of TAM/profit/post-sales support/etc. equations for something like a customer race program conceptually would look something like this:

87w0GY.gif

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
Had my windshield film protected today and applied a ceramic coat for PPF (in this case Glass protection film) on top of it afterwards.

Am tired of replacing windshields. Had to replace 3 windshields in 2 years on my vehicles and had stone chips again in 2 of them within a year. Will see how the film holds up and hopefully the ceramic coat will help against the wiper blades from wearing it down and “clouding” up.

IMG_3055.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Had my windshield film protected today and applied a ceramic coat for PPF (in this case Glass protection film) on top of it afterwards.

Am tired of replacing windshields. Had to replace 3 windshields in 2 years on my vehicles and had stone chips again in 2 of them within a year. Will see how the film holds up and hopefully the ceramic coat will help against the wiper blades from wearing it down and “clouding” up.

IMG_3055.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg
If you coat the windshield and stay up on the maintenance you won't need to use wipers at all. It's helpful to hit the blade with the maintenance spray after each wash as a back stop.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
@dmd2005 did you go Clearplex or Exoshield? XPEL is bringing their product to market later this year.

Last edited:

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Did my first oil change today, also checked my transmission fluid level. As others have reported, mine was also .3 quart low with the car level. The car currently has 3k miles and it’s 1 year old.

IMG_3439.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
what race ramps do you have? Dimensions?
I have the 67" with 10" lift but needed the extenders since the front would drag with the factory height.
Sponsored