Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
This is my favorite car I've purchased to date, but with the leftover 2024 inventory and minimal changes for 2025 I don't see this trim lasting much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no mid-cycle refresh and they stop production 2025/2026.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
They'll probably stop the production at the same time as the production of the FL5...

OP
OP

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
This is my favorite car I've purchased to date, but with the leftover 2024 inventory and minimal changes for 2025 I don't see this trim lasting much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no mid-cycle refresh and they stop production 2025/2026.
CTR has the same issue.
Poor sales figures.
Agree that Honda might cut it sooner than expected.

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Not sure I understand how both a mark up and poor sales figures exist together, especially in the case of the FL5.
I think the distribution of cars was probably done more evenly geographically than focus on areas of demand which resulted in major metropolitan areas having low volume for the demand, resulting in high mark up.

One thing is for certain, congrats to the TEP owners among us, you now have an absolute unicorn on your hands.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Not sure I understand how both a mark up and poor sales figures exist together, especially in the case of the FL5.
Probably not a lot of people who want the car, but the ones who do want it really bad and want it ASAP.

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I think the distribution of cars was probably done more evenly geographically than focus on areas of demand which resulted in major metropolitan areas having low volume for the demand, resulting in high mark up.

One thing is for certain, congrats to the TEP owners among us, you now have an absolute unicorn on your hands.
I thought I wanted a TEP until I saw one in person. Not a fan despite the rarity.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
TEP was dropped.
Same features.
One year of free maintenance instead of two.
$800 Price increase
Same features should come as no surprise. The others are minor items. TEP is likely the least sold color.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Like everything out there. 🤷‍♂️
For the most part, yes, but I'd argue the new Toyota Camry, Elantra N, etc. are great values in this economy. Especially compared to the overpriced/underpowered Civic Si, Honda Accord, even Civic Type R.

I thought I wanted a TEP until I saw one in person. Not a fan despite the rarity.
I liked the color until I realized it looked like a nasty brown unless it was really clean. No Urban Gray Pearl either...