Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Not all installed today but picked up the car about a month ago and this has been the progress so far. Waiting for my APR lip to show up to install that.

PRL HVI Intake

Hybrid Racing Short Shifter

Hybrid Racing Chicane Shift Knob

Swift Spec-R Springs

Bonoss 20MM Spacers All around

AWE Track Exhaust

PRL Rear Motor Mount

ECU Unlock + Hondata Flash (93 map)

Roof wrapped in Gloss Black

Full Headlight yellow tint

Image (13).jpeg

Image (8).jpeg

Image (16).jpeg

Image (15).jpeg

Image (12).jpeg

Image (10).jpeg

Image (11).jpeg

Image (9).jpeg

Image (14).jpeg

Image (7).jpeg
Ant chance of a sound clip of the exhaust?
Sponsored

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Installed PRL's high volume intake. Took me over 5 hours... but definitely learned while tinkering with the car! Also gave it a much needed wash!

Will be posting my build and progress on IG: @thatsriskybro

For anyone considering the HVI:

Not going to reinvent the wheel here, plenty of install videos on the FL5 available which is basically a carbon copy as far as the engine compartment is concerned. Overall, it was a simple install - just a pain in the ass (especially fitting the hoses).

Videos I used to help guide install - PRL's how-to guide was okay but for someone that has not much experience working on cars outside of oil changes I needed more detail to navigate the install:

Shout out @koatic

Just need patience - take your time.
IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0680 2.JPG

Sponsored

PrecordFK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes! Very simple, @Integra23 has the same setup which I am tuning for him.
@JesterTuned, quick question for you. You think the Full-Race HPFP and 14xx cc injectors are enough to run full E85 with stock turbo? And with a MHI Stage 2 is there enough fueling to run E50+?

I'm trying to plan out my fueling strategy and just bought the Full-Race HPFP, DW300C, Hondata CanFlex, and planning on buying Injectors next for a FBO stock turbo setup for the time being and likely MHI/RV6/Rampage after a little while of enjoying the OE turbo. I wanna get it right the first time if possible.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@JesterTuned, quick question for you. You think the Full-Race HPFP and 14xx cc injectors are enough to run full E85 with stock turbo? And with a MHI Stage 2 is there enough fueling to run E50+?

I'm trying to plan out my fueling strategy and just bought the Full-Race HPFP, DW300C, Hondata CanFlex, and planning on buying Injectors next for a FBO stock turbo setup for the time being and likely MHI/RV6/Rampage after a little while of enjoying the OE turbo. I wanna get it right the first time if possible.
Im sure @JesterTuned will chime in but 1400cc injectors have enough headroom for E50 paired with the MHi Stage 2.
Aa for the DW300C im not sure its needed. In addition there have been alot of failure rates. I say this as i have one sitting brandnew in the box.

PrecordFK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Im sure @JesterTuned will chime in but 1400cc injectors have enough headroom for E50 paired with the MHi Stage 2.
Aa for the DW300C im not sure its needed. In addition there have been alot of failure rates. I say this as i have one sitting brandnew in the box.
Good to know! I had a DW300C in my FK7 without issues so figured I'd get lucky again with it. I plan to do the FK8TD Fuel Basket upgrade when I decide to do the turbo too, but good to know I'll have enough fuel for E50 with the turbo.

Sponsored

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX

Hey!

So my honest opinion on DW, their pumps are very hit or miss and I have had a couple fail on me shortly after installing. Wunderland racing has a nice plug and play kit for the aem e85 pump.

You don’t need to do a basket upgrade just the low pressure pump will be enough.

As far as injectors for full e85 on the MHI or larger turbos, I will be testing my setup which is full race and XDI 1400cc injectors to see how far I can get. But from the looks of it for now it won’t make it to full e85 without dialing back the boost. Will still be able to break 500whp and even more on the RV6. 2000cc injectors would get you to run full e85 with the full race pump though. Although they are madly expensive so depends on your goals.

Also keep in mind the larger the injectors the more issues with idle and low speed driving on pump gas since when they open they flow a lot more fuel. On e85 it will be perfect though.

On a stock turbo the full race and 1400cc injectors will be more than enough to run full e85 without limiting anything.

PrecordFK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey!

So my honest opinion on DW, their pumps are very hit or miss and I have had a couple fail on me shortly after installing. Wunderland racing has a nice plug and play kit for the aem e85 pump.

You don’t need to do a basket upgrade just the low pressure pump will be enough.

As far as injectors for full e85 on the MHI or larger turbos, I will be testing my setup which is full race and XDI 1400cc injectors to see how far I can get. But from the looks of it for now it won’t make it to full e85 without dialing back the boost. Will still be able to break 500whp and even more on the RV6. 2000cc injectors would get you to run full e85 with the full race pump though. Although they are madly expensive so depends on your goals.

Also keep in mind the larger the injectors the more issues with idle and low speed driving on pump gas since when they open they flow a lot more fuel. On e85 it will be perfect though.

On a stock turbo the full race and 1400cc injectors will be more than enough to run full e85 without limiting anything.
@JesterTuned thanks for the insight. Sounds like the 1400cc will work just fine for me and likely have room for a decent ethanol mixture with turbo upgrade later. 500whp will be more than enough for me at any point.

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
@JesterTuned thanks for the insight. Sounds like the 1400cc will work just fine for me and likely have room for a decent ethanol mixture with turbo upgrade later. 500whp will be more than enough for me at any point.
In my opinion this is good for most people, since it gets really expensive if you go for the 2000cc injectors and the power difference between e50 and e85 on Direct injected cars is not that big. Most can reach MBT timing with a 50% ethanol content.

I’m awaiting my canflex kit to start testing it and will report back. But I have been running ethanol for a while now with just a separate map for e50 and the fuel is holding so far on my MHI setup.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
same thing happened to my aftermarket wheels at the track.. darn 30's dont have enough rubber wall..
1724031365319-09.jpg
Wow. PS4S tires?
Sponsored