OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
It really does sound great. Better than I'd expect a turbo car to sound, actually...

Also I've seen other pictures where the "insulation" pieces look really wonky, but your install looks great.

1709741666920.png
I was surprised but the insulation pieces actually came pre-installed on mine .
Sponsored

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
Ordered yesterday and got a message at 1 AM that it'd shipped already. Can't wait!

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Ordered yesterday and got a message at 1 AM that it'd shipped already. Can't wait!
Good luck lmk how you like it all , mine got to me so quickly so hoping yours does also .

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
Got mine in this past Friday after ordering it on Tuesday! I love it so far. Great sounds and makes the ITS even more fun to drive. Install was easy besides me stripping the maf sensor screws (my fault for not using the right Torx bit) and dropping a 10mm socket down in the engine pan area. haha. All is good though.

Anyway, loving the intake!

d.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Got mine in this past Friday after ordering it on Tuesday! I love it so far. Great sounds and makes the ITS even more fun to drive. Install was easy besides me stripping the maf sensor screws (my fault for not using the right Torx bit) and dropping a 10mm socket down in the engine pan area. haha. All is good though.

d.jpg

Funny I did the same thing with the maf sensor screws but got lucky as I ran out and bought the proper bit for it and was able to get them out with ease . Did you cut the carbon to route the other sensor I see ? The o2

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Funny I did the same thing with the maf sensor screws but got lucky as I ran out and bought the proper bit for it and was able to get them out with ease . Did you cut the carbon to route the other sensor I see ? The o2
I only routed the maf sensor wiring and did that under an opening to the left and up to the maf. The wiring looks bent near the plug, but it's not under any stress or strain at all. That was the cleanest and easiest way I figured out to route it. I don't think any other sensors needed to be routed.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner

d.jpg

By the way , I forgot to ask . Did you have two extra tiny screws and washers left over after the install bc I did and wasn’t sure where they went ?

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
By the way , I forgot to ask . Did you have two extra tiny screws and washers left over after the install bc I did and wasn’t sure where they went ?
Yeah, I think they just throw that screw and washer kit in by mistake as it’s not for anything needed for the install.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
just pulled the trigger on this as well. i need those turbo noises to keep my depression at bay lol

on another note, i can't wait for my bank to flag it as an unauthorized transaction lmao

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Coming back to this now that I have some more miles on the car. I originally wanted the PRL Intake and held out for so long until I saw this and was on the fence. After seeing the PRL videos , I am even more happy I decided to go with the Armaspeed. It makes lots of noise when you want it to but when the car is driven slowly you can drive so you don't really hear much at all. Get on the gas just a little and woosh. It just sounds amazing. I still think the prl is nice and like that it is partially covered but it just doesn't make the noise like this one. I did reach out to Armaspeed to see if they can maybe develop a partial cover for this intake but I am not sure it will happen.
Sponsored