Sponsored

Integra Type-S Deals?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I've been looking at a Type-S and noticed they seem to be sitting on lots for a few months now not moving. Are people managing to get deals under MSRP for them now? Looking to make a purchase in the next few months but wondering what kind of deals people are getting.
Sponsored

BillB128

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I posted in another thread about my experience. I'm in the North East and noticed the same thing about the number of ITSs sitting on dealer lots. I was able to pick up a 2025 for more than $3.2k under list at the end of September and the dealer also included all weather mats and wheel locks at no add'l cost. It wasn't a tough negotiation, but I did not "need" the car, so that helped. In all, I visited the dealer once and they followed up on the phone twice to close the deal.

Hope this helps

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type-S / 23 M340i / 23 VW GTI
I picked up a leftover new 2024 Type-S for a little under $4K off of sticker (about two weeks ago). I drove from Wisconsin to Illinois for the sale as Wisconsin dealers are a pain to deal with. Just go on Cars.com and hammer as many dealers as possible.

You can do the same with the leftover 2024 Golf Rs as well.

MargaritavilleNH

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2025 Integra Type S
I've been looking at a Type-S and noticed they seem to be sitting on lots for a few months now not moving. Are people managing to get deals under MSRP for them now? Looking to make a purchase in the next few months but wondering what kind of deals people are getting.
The type s is a fantastic car, you will love it. But make your best deal on a 2025 as it will always be worth 4 or $5k dollars more than a new 2024 that is still available.

Car00071

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The type s is a fantastic car, you will love it. But make your best deal on a 2025 as it will always be worth 4 or $5k dollars more than a new 2024 that is still available.
How is a 2025 worth 4-5k more?

Sponsored

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
When you sell or trade it.
Why would it be worth 4-5k more? Unless there is some major changes between years the milage and condition will matter much more than the year. In 2029 a 2024 with 45k less miles should easily be worth more than a 2025 with 55k

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
How is a 2025 worth 4-5k more?
$4-$5K is probably a stretch, but if it matters to you, in 3-4 years, a one year “newer” car will always be worth a bit more than an older one.

Most sales or trade ins are based on a reference source that will always value a later model year more.

Bluebiker

First Name
Gar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Tsx
Is this the case for west coast as well?
Seems like east coast gets the nice deals even with the CTR. Deals as in mrsp for ctr haha

Last edited:

MargaritavilleNH

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2025 Integra Type S
Wasn't looking for an argument guys. The op asked a question, what was going on for deals off of msrp. Just offered my opinion on what would be the better deal in the long run. How many miles or how well he takes care of his car will be the same whether he buys a 24 or a 25. Down the road an identical 2024 will be worth substantially less than the identical 2025.

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Wasn't looking for an argument guys. The op asked a question, what was going on for deals off of msrp. Just offered my opinion on what would be the better deal in the long run. How many miles or how well he takes care of his car will be the same whether he buys a 24 or a 25. Down the road an identical 2024 will be worth substantially less than the identical 2025.
You are MAYBE talking 2k all other things being equal. CTR for example. Most of them with similar miles in similar location are within 1500-2500 of each other. As time goes on that range usually shrinks. This applies to all cars, 16 vs 18 GT350 for example also below. The older they get the more similar prices get for identical cars no matter the year. Options, color, milage and condition matter massively more than year unless there is a mechanical difference in years.
Screenshot 2024-10-04 155209.jpg

Screenshot 2024-10-04 155735.jpg
Sponsored