Sponsored

Mach ENT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla M3P, Tesla MYP, Ford Bronco OB
Looking to place order/reservation for a 2025. I'm in SoCal OC. My local dealership DCH Tustin wants MSRP plus $2500 in accessories. Any other suggestions for dealerships willing to order/reserve at MSRP around here? Thanks all!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looking to place order/reservation for a 2025. I'm in SoCal OC. My local dealership DCH Tustin wants MSRP plus $2500 in accessories. Any other suggestions for dealerships willing to order/reserve at MSRP around here? Thanks all!
Wow. They are still trying to pull that crap. It seems like there a lot of '24 inventory and since the only change for '25 is a price increase this may be a viable option. I know some have gotten 3k off of list.

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wow. They are still trying to pull that crap. It seems like there a lot of '24 inventory and since the only change for '25 is a price increase this may be a viable option. I know some have gotten 3k off of list.
Agreed pretty crappy... I personally wouldn't pay mark-up on any ITS. Especially with 2025 model release, I know there is inventory on 24's just sitting you can probably get at or below MSRP. For reference, I got my '24 ABP at MSRP last month with 500 in add-ons (negotiated down on items I would've gotten anyways). If you're patient, no reason why you wouldn't be able to get the same or below as others have mentioned.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
in So Cal though? $3k below is going to be tough to find locally for that guy.

@Mach ENT see if Glendale will work with you. I got mine at MSRP there back in February and that was still before prices started normalizing at MSRP. I can shoot over the name of the guy I worked with. They showed a markup on the car when I showed up but they took it off no problems.

I think your best bet is still going in person and letting them know you're not a tirekicker.

Mach ENT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla M3P, Tesla MYP, Ford Bronco OB

@Mach ENT see if Glendale will work with you. I got mine at MSRP there back in February and that was still before prices started normalizing at MSRP. I can shoot over the name of the guy I worked with. They showed a markup on the car when I showed up but they took it off no problems.

I think your best bet is still going in person and letting them know you're not a tirekicker.
i sent an email over to glendale... maybe i'll give them a call.

Sponsored

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Yeah idk about 3k below but I think around MSRP is reasonable! Agreed it may be tricky with So-Cal market (San Diego native) so totally understand. Houston dealers aren't too far off from the So-Cal insanity but there are those that'll work with you out there. Hope Glendale works out for you @Mach ENT! Great car.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Tell them, NO.
Ill chose any accessories that I want at the point-of-sale or I'll just shop at another dealer.

High volume dealers will be better suited for this, to get you a car without the nonsense.

I wanted a handful of accessories so I told my dealer, I do want a short list of items included with the car and I am willing to pay for them, but I only want those and nothing else, they were fine with that.
Ordered locking lugs, back seat protectors, trunk tray, door visors and splash guards to be installed prior to taking delivery, a decent dealer won't play games over add Ons.

doug_or

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
Acura of Bellevue, asking $7500 markup. Ridiculous.
Yeah, its hard being on the west coast and PNW in particular, still being hit with ADMs while Acura allocates ITS to places where they can't even move 'em.

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
Grieco Acura of Seekonk, MA floated a $5k ADM at the start but took it off with very little effort on my part. I think he came back once with it still at $1k and I said flat out I wouldn’t pay above MSRP, and I pushed him hard on the trade-in. A much better experience than a couple years ago when I was looking at a CTR and they were demanding $10k+ markups, firm.

ImTheBoss

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Yeah, its hard being on the west coast and PNW in particular, still being hit with ADMs while Acura allocates ITS to places where they can't even move 'em.
Why anyone would pay that markup in PNW when Chicago/Minnesota dealers are offering 1-2k discounts on MSRP is beyond me. Just buy out of state.

Sponsored

doug_or

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
Why anyone would pay that markup in PNW when Chicago/Minnesota dealers are offering 1-2k discounts on MSRP is beyond me. Just buy out of state.
I'd assume it's a combination of not knowing about the option, the cost ($2000ish?), and nervousness about buying something this expensive sight unseen.

KneePulse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2025 Integra Type S
I bought mine for MSRP on 09/05/2024 at DCH Tustin Acura in Santa Ana, CA. There's a good chance you can negotiate for a little under MSRP.

justa335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra Type S
2025 Type S - Silver
Crown Acura in Clearwater, Florida.
$2,500 in add-ons.

Was able to get $2k more ($34,000) here on my trade in then other dealerships and they took $750 off MSRP.
Overall, was happy with the deal I was able to get and moved forward.

Also while shopping was at Gettel Acura in Sarasota, Florida.
2025 Type S - Black
$1700 in add on's and received a fair appraisal on my car. During negotiations, I was able to get $33,000 for my trade in and $500 off MSRP.

Didn't by my car there (as i went to Crown for a better deal and i preferred the silver so it worked out), but I did pick up a Blue 2024 A-Spec for my girlfriend for $32k (used with 2900 miles).
Sponsored